1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Cut Vs Uncut Penis

Discussion in 'Ask a Woman' started by scarymovie3, May 6, 2019.

1. scarymovie3

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hello, i do you feel any difference regarding friction while having coitus with a man with a circumcised penis vs one that is not?
    Which one do you like better and why?

2. Experiment_626

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't know don't care men are more then penises

MisterB and lms28 like this.
  3. scarymovie3

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is not one of those threads. you see, im uncut, sometimes i wear a cockring and it pulls my foreskin back tight that pretty much looks and feels like if i had circumcision, when i do this, sometimes when we have a long sex session, my wife complains that there is too much friction and ask me to take the cock ring off and even with lube she feels discomfort.

So i wanted to know how other woman deal with this situation.

4. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the

i don't have any experience with this situation, but if you search in this forum "cut uncut" and click on "search titles only" you will find 14 results. searching the term "uncut" and clicking "search titles only" yields 21 results.

you might find something helpful there. otherwise maybe someone else can chime in, but be aware that there are few active women here.

p.s. it might behoove you to search the same terms in the women's issues forum. while a man's penis is NOT a woman's issue, the ask a someone forums have not existed very long in terms of the entire life of this site, and men long used "women's issues" to post all manner of questions about their weenies.

286798 and MisterB like this.
  5. scarymovie3

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you, i've read thos threads and found no answer to what i was looking for, i was hoping to get some real feedback from woman who have experienced sex with both and share their experience regarding in any discomfort.

6. EllieP

Gold Member

Albums:
    No difference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice