Cut vs. Uncut poll

Are you cut or uncut

• Total voters

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, god gave us wisdom teeth to give us the wisdom to realize we were not intelligently designed.

Cut, pierced, shaved.

right on ,cut piereced here as well, only ones who have done it can enjoy how good it is,pleasure to both.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh well typical human being lol ,we all want what we never had i guess lol ,some of us have had the chance to have both and found out what we were missing,so who knows you mite like it with skin, it didnt really matter to me but i glad im done now.wouldnt go back to a skin ever. but wish you the best in you stretching and best of luck to ya.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Back in the 40s when I was born all boys were cut. If nature meant for us to be uncut there would be no foreskin to cut off.

LOL...what? We were meant to be natural and uncut!

Maybe nature made a mistake, and we were supposed to be cut. Mother nature can be a bitch sometimes...Maybe being uncut is just a cruel joke of hers.

Doubtful....

I'm circumsized, everything works (very well!) and am not unhappy with it. However, I do wish I hadn't been cut or at least I'd been given the option at a later date. So have been restoring my foreskin lately...and the increased sensitivity and skin-looseness already gained has sealed and confirmed my decision to continue.

I promise not to write anymore...have done so in numerous similar threads and the reasons to/not-to cut end up leading to arguments that sound almost religious in their righteous indignation. I'm glad we're all trying to be a bit more civil this time.

And just so you know: I like cut AND uncut cock. I think of myself as a Switzerland-like Penis Ambassador!

Good luck restoring! My best friend embarked in the journey and already finished in 1 year and 7 months. He gained so much sensitivity...that was originally lost... As for me...well like my friend I was loosely cut and am in the process of restoring. :)

cut as a baby
foreskins rule

Most certainly...

cut
fed up with the fact that I had no choice in the matter
restoring

Don't blame you...good luck!

KOT

ginoman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm cut.... and I wish I weren't. you who like being cut.... that's because it happened to you as an adult and they didn't excise most of your erogenous tissue, and they didn't have to forcibly separate your head from your foreskin.... they did both to me and the scar tissue really dulls what sex should feel like. I wish I would have been able to keep mine at birth. instead of forced to part with it. but that's just my opinion.... those who aren't happy being cut, there is foreskin restoration NORM - The National Organization of Restoring Men . I'm currently using t-tape to restore.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good luck restoring! My best friend embarked in the journey and already finished in 1 year and 7 months. He gained so much sensitivity...that was originally lost... As for me...well like my friend I was loosely cut and am in the process of restoring. :)

Wow, a fellow restorer! I think there's a thread somewhere of us all. But we should stay in touch. Good to get support.

It's a loooooong, patient process but I'm happy to do it. Just wish I had done this 20 years ago.