Cut vs Uncut...

prepky: So boys and girls that have had sex with both cut and uncut, which do you prefer and why...My wife said that she had never had an uncut man before me, and she says that the feeling is different and better, she says if she had a choice she would take uncut from now on, (which she is cause we are still married, but she was speaking as if she could pick) she likes the way it looks and feels in her all her openings. ;D

CuriousInFL: I am uncut and CAN'T STAND IT!

Most girls that I've been with are cool with it, but I definitely get the "I've never been with a guy that isn't cut before" gig going on.

I have had one girl who said that she thought it was "dirty" and would make me shower before any kind of lovemaking. Kind of a mood killer...

No matter how well or how often I clean, there is a slight odor that I cannot seem to get rid of. I'm ULTRA sensitive, so much so that I'm premature MOST of the time. I can masturbate to completion in less than a minute, at the most two.

I have thought about adult circumcision, but I'm not sure that I want to deal with the pain.

Reactions: deleted817718

Longhornjok: I'm with Javier on this one. I am uncut and a freak about hygiene, head to toe. I don't want to go down on something with visible odor marks coming off of it, and any potential partner I have should feel the same way.

Reactions: deleted817718

awellhungboi: [quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1062006162;start=0#1 date=08/27/03 at 18:24:39]This is the, what, twentieth time we've been over this?[/quote]

Um, well, so what?  I'm not trying to be argumentative, Jonb, but circumcision is a valid topic for discussion on this board, and if Prepky wants to start a new thread on it--I say more power to him.  We have two threads here on the first page of the sex boards about deep throating--we have several threads throughout LPSG on anal sex; more than a few on balls.  If someone has something to say he or she is more than welcome to say it, and shouldn't feel like he or she has to navigate through the dusty LPSG archives to find a semi-relevant thread from last October.  If a subject is too familiar, or no one's interested, it'll drop.  We shouldn't, IMHO, make people feel reticent or hesitant about posting for fear that old-timers will start screaming at them, "Heard it all before!  Next!"

And, with that said, I am cut, and I know that many men feel passionately one one or another about the subject, but personally I've never spent a great deal of time mourning my missing foreskin, or even really thinking about it.  

gigantikok: Well said, Monstro. By being older members, it should be our burden to put up with rehashed topics, instead of taking it out on people who don't deserve an attitude.

In regards to the topic, I am half-cut (originally circumsized with some regrowth). I wouldn't have it any other way. It allows me to masturbate without lube, yet looks athestically pleasing. Don't sweat too much over foreskin, I don't think many men or women think to themselves "OOoo, I would NEVER sleep with a man that has (or doesn't have) foreskin!!"

prepky: I would like to thank Mon adn Gig, for your posts, after reading JonB's post, I really thought twice about posting a topic, and If I do have a question from now on I will really think hard before posting it..... :(

prepky: thank ms...but i was asking which do you prefer cut or uncut??

prepky: thank ms...but i was asking which do you prefer cut or uncut??

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Well said, Monstro. as a newbie myself I had been 'lurking' for a while before posting, and I think it is rather unfair to flame someone for starting a thread that is entirely apposite to this support group :-X I mean, circumsision is a non-reversible procedure that changes the penis for better or for worse. How relevant is that! We are not discussing technology, say, or fashion which may change from day to day; we are talking about the penis - a part of half the population since the emergence of the first mammals. So it is inevitable during the evolution of this group that topics will resurface from time to time. We are gifted [or stuck] with the penis we were born with - and we will take that important few ounces of flesh with us to the grave. Cut vs Uncut can also be an important issue for our partners, so I say, Go prepky - and others - if you find a post dull or repetitive, then don't read it.

As far as the topic goes, I'm uncut and I enjoy pulling the foreskin up over the glans - but that is for my own amusement only ;D ;D I have to say no woman I have been with has commented on my foreskin one way or the other. ..

throb919: So Giggy has the combination plate...? I'll have what he's having!

Cut here. B/f is cut. Like most post-WWII American males. (Damn you, Dr. Spock!) Have done extensive research in the very area you query, Prepky. ;-) If I had my 'druthers, I'd make the same choice Mrs. Prepky would...for the same reasons. There's just...uh...more to work with. Then there's the whole aesthetic, intact, natural, man-as-God-made-him consideration. (Yeah, yeah--I know the whole covenant-with-God cut-your-dick-off thing. Have observant Jews among my friends and have winced at a bris a time or two.)

Maybe there's a grass-is-greener factor, too. The guy on the other thread who hates his foreskin...! But (like Monstro) haven't spent too much time missing mine. Props to Dag (where'd he go?!) for his restoration project, but as I posted in that thread, it's hard for me to think of my dick as a D-I-Y project (same with PE).

I'm with Monstro and Gigantikok in support of Prepky (or anybody) bringing up any "old" topics. There are just some penis-related questions that are going to come up over and over. I've only been here a couple of months myself, and like Prepky, have never started a thread for many of the same reasons. As a just-off-the-bus newbie, I was taken aback by the (several) replies of "That's been discussed, look it up" or "Consult the archives"--like I knew what or where the archives were. (Not dissin' you, Jonb.) I think that (frequent) reply keeps a lot of lurkers lurking or sends 'em away thinking "some support!"

So--Prepky, you and the Mrs. enjoy that "something extra" of yours. I'm outta-here before somebody thinks "I've read this old vs new, post vs archive discussion before"...

prepstudinsc: Cut here, but I don't really think that much about it. Since it's all I've known my whole life, being cut is what's natural for me. From a straight guy's point of view, aesthetically I think a cut cock looks better than one that has a ton of foreskin hanging off the end, but I've seen pics of guys with a skin that only covers the head, no overhang, and it's kind of a streamlined look.
I would guess that most American girls would have very little experience with an uncut dick, and once they got over the fear of it being dirty, would not have a preference either way, the preference would be the person it's attached to.

oldman9x7: UNCUT! But early on I seem to have sort of outgrown my foreskin. I can roll it down so that it covers the glans but since that part of my organization exceeds the girth of the shaft, it usually remains uncovered. I have used it (the foreskin) on occasion to facilitate entry in tight situations. Have never encountered any aroma or an opinion, plus or minus, from a partner.

Gramps

Javierdude22: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=sex;num=1062006162;start=0#12 date=08/28/03 at 08:24:43]I would guess that most American girls would have very little experience with an uncut dick, and once they got over the fear of it being dirty, would not have a preference either way, the preference would be the person it's attached to.[/quote]

Exactly Prepstud. To be honest, i must have been close to 20 years old untill i discovered that not everyone outside of Israel was uncut (young and innocent...no wait...young and ignorant :D). I am myself uncut, but now still i do not understand the fuss over it. And girls having a preference over it? Hmyeah maybe if you ask them, but not when the action is about to happen. Ive never had a 'whoops, sorry, i was hoping you were cut, next please'.

I understand that sometimes the situation is out of somebody's hand, and that can also be the case with unwanted smells. But i read somewhere about a new invention that can prevent that...soap...
No seriously, just roll back the skin and friggin' clean up  ;D.

We need more girls opinions here, what is exáctly the issue aroudn this, and, is there an issue to begin with?

wvalady1968: [quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=sex;num=1062006162;start=0#15 date=08/28/03 at 11:20:49]

And girls having a preference over it? Hmyeah maybe if you ask them, but not when the action is about to happen. Ive never had a 'whoops, sorry, i was hoping you were cut, next please'.

We need more girls opinions here, what is exáctly the issue around this, and, is there an issue to begin with?[/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I've only been with guys that are cut, so that's "normal" to me. After checking out the photos on this site, :p I thinkother things are more important. The whole package of the guy's personality is more important than cut or uncut.

::)