Cut vs Uncut...

bigcock: I think women will love the guy either way...cut or uncut...a penis is a penis ;)

brownluv4u: I've only had one experience with an uncut dick and it wasn't pleasant ... very bitter taste under that hood. As I was reading the posts, I realized that it was probably a matter of hygiene, but when that's your only experience, you have a very decided opinion about it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, then...My view...

I'm uncut. Contrary to popular belief, little things Merkins hate doing, like "washing daily", can keep it clean. A woman who dumps you for having a foreskin (or not) is too damn shallow. And finally, the latest argument for circumcision's AIDS. But they can't decide if it's because the foreskin has too many immune cells or too few, so pardon my skepticism. (Besides which, monogamy's an even better way to keep AIDS away.)

Moonspenders: Well, most of my ex's have been cut, but a cleanly kept uncut cock is great, in my opinion! I mean, i think appearance-wise i like it better, and during oral sex, it gives you more to play with.

Ken

hillbillytroy: hi every one as you can probaly tell this is the first time ive posted a reply on this site well actually it's the first time i've been here

all i can say about the subject that over here in new zealand ive neva heard of chicks discriminating about being cut or uncut

and maybe the chicks that are picky should consider their partners personality over wether they have a helmet or not

By the way im uncut and very proud of it

ashburton represent!!!!

Ineligible: Welcome, VERY BIG T. Did you know there is already a poster called BigT? (He has posted in this thread.) Is this a challenge? :)

hillbillytroy: i was gonna be big t cause thats what every1 calls me so i thought id just be a little random and add that at the beginning ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

uncut9incher: Thankfully being a 37 year old Yorkshire man who was born and bred in England and from good working class stock, my fat 9 inch prick is uncut.

The vast majority (85%+) of men in the UK are uncut. Circumcision rates continue to fall and apart for religious or medical reasons the operation is hardly performed. If it is it tends to be performed amongst the white upper classes but even here it is falling.

I have the best of both worlds because I have a lovely overhang of foreskin that is a good inch and half over the end of my glans when I am in my soft state. however when I get aroused my 9" X 7.5" cock causes the foreskin to peel right back exposing my pool ball sized glans.

I don't think hygiene is a problem. Yorkshire people love cheese and last nights juices.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Not that I'm turned on about whomever sucking your dick getting a nice lil' "treat" under the hood, but isn't it safe to assume that ingesting smegma isn't good for you? "you," of course, could mean the person fellating you, and I'm sure it's not too good for your johnson either.

prepky: dee,

I dont know about ingesting it, however, I do know that it is a breeding ground for bacteria if left alone, it could cause several complications....that is why you must clean it everyday with just plain water and/or a very mild soap

Javierdude22: [quote author=uncut9incher link=board=sex;num=1062006162;start=20#29 date=09/04/03 at 19:24:24]
I don't think hygiene is a problem. Yorkshire people love cheese and last nights juices.[/quote]

Dammit...that could have used about 5000 of one of these ;D smileys dude...

I could use one of them green ones Yahoo has 8)

No seriously people. Let me be clear on this, and heed my advice:

Smells, overdone juices, dirt, or weird tastes are NOT, i repeat NOt allowed. There is no excuse for them, i'm Dutch but it doesn't mean i'm growing some Gouda on my dick ok?

Soap is cheap and available, and even though they showered once a week in the old days, i think showering everyday is not a luxury anymore, so SHOWER!

No way, no excuse, no nothing. If you smell, than man, you deserve every way we give meaning to the word stink and thén some.

Longhornjok: I'm with Javier on this one. I am uncut and a freak about hygiene, head to toe. I don't want to go down on something with visible odor marks coming off of it, and any potential partner I have should feel the same way.

Reactions: deleted817718

throb919:
...i'm Dutch but...
Edam, Javvy! So the Beemster graphic I found for your avatar is no gouda, huh? Hoped it would pik your interest...