Cut vs. Uncut

Zacattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'll do it anyway. This isn't a question of preference but a question of morals. To all you guys both cut and uncut, what are your views on the morality of circumcision?

I have my own opinions but I'm not releasing them right here right now.

NOTE: I realize this post could potentially encourage some animosity towards the religions that require circumcision at birth. Please, none of that.

Zacattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah but I searched and nothing came up! Probably cuz they were all titled something like "Demonic Jews that Mutilate Their Babies" or something....

D

deleted15807

Yeah but I searched and nothing came up! Probably cuz they were all titled something like "Demonic Jews that Mutilate Their Babies" or something....

You CLEARLY have not searched correctly. There is an encyclopedia of threads on the subject. The subject has thoroughly been discussed ad nausem.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Skin em, skin em all.

:yumyum:

Please not again. Please.

To the OP, I don't think that anyone has had a go at the religious practice, people tend to be very tolerant of spiritual and religious rites, unless they're Islamic ones of course :eek:.

Zacattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, don't be so damn rude about it. It's entirely possible I didn't search correctly. But what's it to you? If people who have already discussed it and want to discuss it again, I say let 'em. If they don't want to talk about it (or are POed seeing this posted again) they shouldn't open it.

Zacattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because I'll let someone else start the shit-slinging! Well, I mean, I'll have started it by opening up this evidently much talked about thread, but I don't need any personal attacks. Besides the fact while I have an aesthetic preference, I respect both choices made by new parents generally.

Zacattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, sorry, drifter.... "Don't be so damn rude about it" etc. was not for you, I just got lazy and didn't quote. In terms of what I prefer, I agree with you. And the reason I posted that little note about religious attacks is I have had discussions with plenty educated, tolerant people about this who just sort of lose their shit and get extremely feisty and sort of just start attacking everything and everyone that would "mutilate a baby" like that. It's usually not rooted in any real beliefs, I don't think, but I've heard it happen.

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think circumcision is unethical because if I remember correctly, it reduces the pleasure from sex by making the gland on the head less sensitive.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
circ threads of doom - search results. 133 threads. you'll find every argument tossed around and rehashed into a blur of "no, i'm right. no, you're wrong. fuck you. no, fuck you."

ml

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To all you guys both cut and uncut, what are your views on the morality of circumcision?
^
^
^Is there another type of guy?

Please just look up ALL the other hundreds of Cut/Uncut threads on here, you'll find all the opinions you'd ever hope for! :biggrin1:

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think circumcision is unethical because if I remember correctly, it reduces the pleasure from sex by making the gland on the head less sensitive.

*breaks the rules by posting w a vagina* a lot of uncirc guys also can't tolerate a lot of stimulation. sometimes, being mildly desensitized is a good thing. now, if every uncirc guy took the time to build up endurance, i don't think there would truly be an issue (though personally i prefer the circ appearance, of course).

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I"ve made my views known on this site in other threads so i'll skip it here.

advice to anti-circ fans:

US neonatal circ rates have declined significantly , the momentum is going in the right direction. keeping ur mouth shut and not fanning the flames is the approach to take on this issue. in the absense of war, common sense usually makes it's return.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry beachboy i disagree totally. I am cut and so a majority of my friends and we have had no sensitivity problems at all. I actually have a very sensitive penis when i have sex and it is very very pleasurable!