Cut vs. Uncut

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*breaks the rules by posting w a vagina* a lot of uncirc guys also can't tolerate a lot of stimulation. sometimes, being mildly desensitized is a good thing. now, if every uncirc guy took the time to build up endurance, i don't think there would truly be an issue (though personally i prefer the circ appearance, of course).

Sorry beachboy i disagree totally. I am cut and so a majority of my friends and we have had no sensitivity problems at all. I actually have a very sensitive penis when i have sex and it is very very pleasurable!

Journal article about adult circumcision (only adults can compare b4 and after)

RESULTS

There were no significant differences in sexual drive, erection, ejaculation, and ejaculation latency time between circumcised and uncircumcised men. Masturbatory pleasure decreased after circumcision in 48% of the respondents, while 8% reported increased pleasure. Masturbatory difficulty increased after circumcision in 63% of the respondents but was easier in 37%. About 6% answered that their sex lives improved, while 20% reported a worse sex life after circumcision.

CONCLUSION

There was a decrease in masturbatory pleasure and sexual enjoyment after circumcision, indicating that adult circumcision adversely affects sexual function in many men, possibly because of complications of the surgery and a loss of nerve endings.
Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
right on, good to see kids willing to do their research

i know u hate the US but u can crash here anytime ur in LA beachboy

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry beachboy i disagree totally. I am cut and so a majority of my friends and we have had no sensitivity problems at all. I actually have a very sensitive penis when i have sex and it is very very pleasurable!

Rusty, when you get 15 yrs older that remark will be re-thought...believe me, struggling to climax can be far worse as you get older...lasting longer is great...finishing is better.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'll do it anyway. This isn't a question of preference but a question of morals. To all you guys both cut and uncut, what are your views on the morality of circumcision?

I have my own opinions but I'm not releasing them right here right now.

NOTE: I realize this post could potentially encourage some animosity towards the religions that require circumcision at birth. Please, none of that.

No circumcision until the age of 13 or 14. It is very very cruel to circumcize the babies. I am uncut and don't support circumcision except for the health reason.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Journal article about adult circumcision (only adults can compare b4 and after)
We could go back and forth on this a lot, but let's use our heads first (the ones on top). The foreskin is comparable in size to the infant's and adult's palm. When can you cut off that large an area of skin and not lose sensation?

I know to make one of the studies out there standardized, they didn't even test the foreskin since the cut guys don't have one to test.

Try this research study:

Fine-Touch Pressure Thresholds In The Adult Penis

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We could go back and forth on this a lot, but let's use our heads first (the ones on top). The foreskin is comparable in size to the infant's and adult's palm. When can you cut off that large an area of skin and not lose sensation?

I know to make one of the studies out there standardized, they didn't even test the foreskin since the cut guys don't have one to test.

Try this research study:

Fine-Touch Pressure Thresholds In The Adult Penis

Wow. Circumcision seems very cruel.

"This study suggests that the transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised penis. It appears that circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis."

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Rusty, when you get 15 yrs older that remark will be re-thought...believe me, struggling to climax can be far worse as you get older...lasting longer is great...finishing is better.
I gotta make it too fifteen years older first hehe

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
if you're displeased and circ, there's always options that DON'T require trying "build" a new foreskin like Overcome the effects of circumcision with an artificial retractable foreskin from Viafin-Atlas

i know plenty of guys that prefer being circ. for that matter i have a friend that was 23 and was tired of being uncirc so bad that he got drunk off his ass and circ himself w a hunting knife. it was awful, and he did a horrible job lol, and he spent like 2 weeks in the hospital because he was a retard for doing it himself, but he's now highly pleased with the results even over a year later.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if you're displeased and circ, there's always options that DON'T require trying "build" a new foreskin like Overcome the effects of circumcision with an artificial retractable foreskin from Viafin-Atlas

i know plenty of guys that prefer being circ. for that matter i have a friend that was 23 and was tired of being uncirc so bad that he got drunk off his ass and circ himself w a hunting knife. it was awful, and he did a horrible job lol, and he spent like 2 weeks in the hospital because he was a retard for doing it himself, but he's now highly pleased with the results even over a year later.
Dumbest shit I've ever heard. American psychosis. There's a name for it. Body Integrity Identity Disorder.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

the real question is: Did u finally fuk him after he got his nasty foreskin cut off?

sanctimonius bitches like you professing your refusal to tolerate uncut guys is why str8 dudes take hunting knives to their cocks. women mind-fuk guys in a 1000 different ways, this is just one more on the list. some of u r just never happy unless ur jerkin a dude around by his manhood. and u call him retarded? dudes dont' get "tired" of being uc, they get brainwashed into thinking it's a bad thing by people like u.

PurpleOnion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not like the babies get a choice whether to have their foreskin removed or not. It doesn't seem fair to me.