Cut vs Uncut

What do you prefer?

• Cut

Votes: 68 32.4%
  • Uncut

Votes: 94 44.8%
  • Doesn't matter as long as they know how to work it!

Votes: 52 24.8%

• Total voters

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think most fuckee's know or care if the fucker is cut or not, of course, I'm talking about the real world. I wonder if a guy, lets say, has ever been turned down, by a gal, lets say, because his dick was cut or uncut. I'm not talking about the whopper scenario. Really big fat ones shoved in and up without proper warm up, lube, etc; are 99% of the real world complaints women have. Understandably they don't want to be hurt.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think most fuckee's know or care if the fucker is cut or not, of course, I'm talking about the real world. I wonder if a guy, lets say, has ever been turned down, by a gal, lets say, because his dick was cut or uncut. I'm not talking about the whopper scenario. Really big fat ones shoved in and up without proper warm up, lube, etc; are 99% of the real world complaints women have. Understandably they don't want to be hurt.

you are right crossy, some women dont care. it is the guy that counts not his penis. i have been with cut and uncut ones. i even married an uncut guy. 5 yrs later he wanted cut his choice not mine. woman i dont think are that cruel to ask a guy are you cut or uncut because if your uncut/ cut i dont want to sleep with you that iwould be just mean. that being said tho,, i do prefer cut cocks over uncut ones.

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is to me like "Blonde or Brunette". What comes to my mind first, Blonde. However, there are Brunette, Black, Red, or other colored haired folks that turn me on, and I don't wish that they were Blondes.

My final answer? Doesn't matter

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm curious (seriously): What is the point you want to prove? [Or would revealing that somehow skew your results?]

If it can't be revealed due to skewing, please post what the point was after the poll closes

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If it can't be revealed due to skewing, please post what the point was after the poll closes

I might just have to wait, i dont want the results to be messed up, i like the way there turning out though!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cut penises are just damaged. That foreskin is there for a reason and to remove it is to fuck up a thing of beauty. Sorry but it's true. I'm glad I have a partner who has a foreskin. I have dated and had sex with a lot of men both cut and intact. The guys who are cut I feel bad for since they do not know the pleasures of having sex with an intact penis with a foreskin and they have to try way too hard to get off with their cut penis that is not as sensitive and in some cases all of their self abuse may not get them off at all.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cut penises are just damaged. That foreskin is there for a reason and to remove it is to fuck up a thing of beauty. Sorry but it's true. I'm glad I have a partner who has a foreskin. I have dated and had sex with a lot of men both cut and intact. The guys who are cut I feel bad for since they do not know the pleasures of having sex with an intact penis with a foreskin and they have to try way too hard to get off with their cut penis that is not as sensitive and in some cases all of their self abuse may not get them off at all.
Im loose cut, so i agree!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're ridiculous. Completely and utterly ridiculous.

First off, many people remove it for medical reasons. Secondly, beauty is subjective and plenty of people find the cut penis a beautiful thing. Thirdly, you don't know what it's like to have sex without a foreskin so your opinion on that means nothing. And finally, self abuse? Seriously?

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You're ridiculous. Completely and utterly ridiculous.

First off, many people remove it for medical reasons. Secondly, beauty is subjective and plenty of people find the cut penis a beautiful thing. Thirdly, you don't know what it's like to have sex without a foreskin so your opinion on that means nothing. And finally, self abuse? Seriously?
Very wise my friend