cut vs uncut

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by prepky, Feb 5, 2005.

1. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    I have been wondering, do you think that cut or uncut cocks tend to be thicker, I have a couple of friends that are uncut,(as well as myself) and of course living in the US most of the others are cut. And we got to talking and the theory came up that the uncut cocks (at least in our group) tend to be thicker....and this must be due to the fact that the extra shaft skin that is left intact and allowed for normal growth, not limited by the sometimes tight shaft skin and circumcision scar and lack of skin.....now keep in mind this is not my theroy but a friend of mine. Just wanted your thoughts..

prep

2. Knight

Knight New Member

I think...maybe. I can only speak for my own dick, which is pretty thick and gets thicker the further down the shaft you go. However the head only looks thick when the foreskin is covering it. If you pull it back you see that the head of my penis is really very slim, especially compared to the shaft. I guess I have a thick foreskin or something...Anyway the answer is maybe : )

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I doubt it. Anyone can be circumsized, and at anytime of their life (yikes!). I was circumsized as a baby, and I've been told by some people here that I have above average girth, so...I dunno. Anything's possible, yah?

4. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    i don't think circumcision and penile growth are related at allll.. *shrugs* doesn't make any sense to me :eek:

5. jonb

Gold Member

I don't think it is. Oh, if anyone's interested, the foreskin, relative to the length of the penis, is longer in humans than in other primates. It's longer in other primates relative to most other mammals.

6. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I doubt theres any difference, if anything, like Knight said, its the extra skin taht makes it look thicker.

7. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

Well, I read somewhere that when a guy is circumcised, it reduces growth from soft to hard by about 10%...

But nowadays, you can't believe everything you read...

8. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I don't see how that could be true. The size of the internal tissues and how big they can get are what determines penis size, and the foreskin is unrelated to either.

9. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

Totally agree.

10. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

I dunno. I am quite above the thickness average and I'm uncut, but who knows. It's probably just a weird coincidence.

11. oz_buff_guy

oz_buff_guy Member

Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
    Uncut tends to look thicker soft on average, when hard, a big cut dick is not so dissimilarr from a big uncut dick.

12. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

A cut penis will usually have a somewhat larger glans because as the skin covering the glans is irritated constantly by lack of a covering, the skin thickens and toughens. How much larger I do not know, but since I am uncut and lots of the time keep the foreskin drawn back, I seem to have noticed that the glans relative to the shaft has gotten noticeably but not hugely larger.

13. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
    My two cents on the issue... I've never noticed a great deal of difference between the thickness of cut and uncut... i think some cocks are just thick and some aren't.. Perhaps we are just attributing the sizes to circumsicion when there is no relation? but i'm no doctor :) Preference wise i do prefer guys with foreskin, because i thnk it's natural and i know they receive more pleasure out of it. Most people i know who were circumsized had no choice in the matter and would change it if they could... on the split side i've always wanted to suck a cut one! :)

14. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

No, I don't.

15. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

Well if to much foreskin is removed it can cause tension which could restrict the length of the penis and cause painful erections as well as pulling pubic hair up the shaft etc.. Don't know how much it would affect the girth if at all though. My thought would be that the uncut penis would be thicker where there is foreskin that a cut guy doesn't have for obvious reasons, nothing else.

16. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Humm Thats a tough one especially on this site, Im uncut and have a girth of 6'' the head isint much smaller mabie 5 3/4''. I wonder if there have been any penis size surveys where foreskin status was noted. that would be hard to do here in the states because a verry verry small portion of men arent cut. thats a verry intresting question.

17. TheWB

TheWB New Member

with the skin back behind the head, it may cause it to look thicker... but that woul just be added by the skin so it's not legitimate thickness

18. 10.5andproudofit

10.5andproudofit New Member

Albums:
    i thought i replied to this. . . guess not. i like being cut, and i think even if i was uncut, that i would consider the procedure, for me its an asthetic thing

19. skybluedude

skybluedude New Member

I'm cut (I got circumcised when I was 25), and believe me, I have no regrets! I'm not saying every guy should run out and get circumcised, but for me, it works.

As for my head, I've heard guys say (back in high school) that being circumcised usually means the head grows wider/thicker because it isn't constrained by the foreskin. I kind of agree with that, although I have no scientific proof, just always seemed cut guys had larger, flaring heads.

20. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Having foreskin chopped of or not makes no difference in the thickness of the cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted