cut vs uncut

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been wondering, do you think that cut or uncut cocks tend to be thicker, I have a couple of friends that are uncut,(as well as myself) and of course living in the US most of the others are cut. And we got to talking and the theory came up that the uncut cocks (at least in our group) tend to be thicker....and this must be due to the fact that the extra shaft skin that is left intact and allowed for normal growth, not limited by the sometimes tight shaft skin and circumcision scar and lack of skin.....now keep in mind this is not my theroy but a friend of mine. Just wanted your thoughts..

prep

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I think...maybe. I can only speak for my own dick, which is pretty thick and gets thicker the further down the shaft you go. However the head only looks thick when the foreskin is covering it. If you pull it back you see that the head of my penis is really very slim, especially compared to the shaft. I guess I have a thick foreskin or something...Anyway the answer is maybe : )

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I doubt it. Anyone can be circumsized, and at anytime of their life (yikes!). I was circumsized as a baby, and I've been told by some people here that I have above average girth, so...I dunno. Anything's possible, yah?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think it is. Oh, if anyone's interested, the foreskin, relative to the length of the penis, is longer in humans than in other primates. It's longer in other primates relative to most other mammals.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I read somewhere that when a guy is circumcised, it reduces growth from soft to hard by about 10%...

But nowadays, you can't believe everything you read...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Feb 8 2005, 05:42 PM
Well, I read somewhere that when a guy is circumcised, it reduces growth from soft to hard by about 10%...

But nowadays, you can't believe everything you read...
[post=281249]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't see how that could be true. The size of the internal tissues and how big they can get are what determines penis size, and the foreskin is unrelated to either.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
A cut penis will usually have a somewhat larger glans because as the skin covering the glans is irritated constantly by lack of a covering, the skin thickens and toughens. How much larger I do not know, but since I am uncut and lots of the time keep the foreskin drawn back, I seem to have noticed that the glans relative to the shaft has gotten noticeably but not hugely larger.

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My two cents on the issue... I've never noticed a great deal of difference between the thickness of cut and uncut... i think some cocks are just thick and some aren't.. Perhaps we are just attributing the sizes to circumsicion when there is no relation? but i'm no doctor :) Preference wise i do prefer guys with foreskin, because i thnk it's natural and i know they receive more pleasure out of it. Most people i know who were circumsized had no choice in the matter and would change it if they could... on the split side i've always wanted to suck a cut one! :)

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Well if to much foreskin is removed it can cause tension which could restrict the length of the penis and cause painful erections as well as pulling pubic hair up the shaft etc.. Don't know how much it would affect the girth if at all though. My thought would be that the uncut penis would be thicker where there is foreskin that a cut guy doesn't have for obvious reasons, nothing else.

D

deleted3272

Humm Thats a tough one especially on this site, Im uncut and have a girth of 6'' the head isint much smaller mabie 5 3/4''. I wonder if there have been any penis size surveys where foreskin status was noted. that would be hard to do here in the states because a verry verry small portion of men arent cut. thats a verry intresting question.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with the skin back behind the head, it may cause it to look thicker... but that woul just be added by the skin so it's not legitimate thickness

skybluedude

1st Like
Media
I'm cut (I got circumcised when I was 25), and believe me, I have no regrets! I'm not saying every guy should run out and get circumcised, but for me, it works.

As for my head, I've heard guys say (back in high school) that being circumcised usually means the head grows wider/thicker because it isn't constrained by the foreskin. I kind of agree with that, although I have no scientific proof, just always seemed cut guys had larger, flaring heads.