Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello people. I have a question for you all. Which is better in your opinion, guys with a cut cock or guys with an uncut cock? I have only been with a cut cock but I know that personally I like the look of the cut cocks better. They look smoother and nicer (as nice as a cock can look) to me at least. Is the sex any different with the cut vs the uncut cock? Oral, anal, penetration whatever? And do you guys with an uncut cock still get the stimulation of a cut one?:confused: Just my questions. :biggrin1:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut penises have more sensation in them. A circumcised penis has had a nerve-filled portion of foreskin removed, therefore it has less feeling.

I also heard cut ones can be abbrasive to a woman's vagina and a normal penis can glide in and out due to the foreskin.

- Uncut 8x6 ;)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Uncut penises have more sensation in them. A circumcised penis has had a nerve-filled portion of foreskin removed, therefore it has less feeling.

I also heard cut ones can be abbrasive to a woman's vagina and a normal penis can glide in and out due to the foreskin.

- Uncut 8x6 ;)

The glide thing is really really nice indeed!

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fiance is uncircumcised with a well developed foreskin,when we engage in foreplay I enjoy rolling his foreskin with either my tongue or my fingers:wink: I've got to be careful though,because a few times I've made him say "ouch!" I must say I would miss that fun:rolleyes:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SXIGRL said:
I prefer uncirc (I hate the word "CUT" sorry). I guess I just like natural, no body art, piercings or alterations. Of course - that is just a preference, not a MUST :wink:

You wouldn't like mine then. I had myself circumcised when I was 30, but I'd like to add that I don't think there's any discernable difference in sensation between uncirc and circ for the man, and unless there's a lack of lube I don't think it feels different to the woman either. I've had a good few piercings too. I'm not wearing any jewellery at the moment, but there are visible holes. Plus (look away now if you are squeamish) I also have a bifurcated glans. (Riven by name, riven in twain, get it?). It's not a cock for a girl who likes em stock: This one's definitely customised. However it works just fine. I hope you find the cock of your dreams though. There's plenty here to choose from. :eek:)

Reactions: Nexolaris

D_Dick_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to clarify for you all.
circumcision is useless and pointless and barbaric.

keep your cock clean all is good, it's called hygiene.

the "ribbed for her pleasure" condoms are BS because all they do is stimulate the foreskin that a man naturally has.

circumcision on men is as much BS as it is on women.

taking off the skin is retarded and serves no purpose! It's naturally there for a reason, and all they ever end up doing with the skin is use it in tissue growth. Yes you might be wearing someone else's penis foreskin on another part of your body!

You can regain/regrow/stretch your existing penis skin into a new foreskin if you wished. There are techniques for stretching the skin.

Reactions: luvn69

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sweetguy said:
to clarify for you all.
circumcision is useless and pointless and barbaric.

keep your cock clean all is good, it's called hygiene.

the "ribbed for her pleasure" condoms are BS because all they do is stimulate the foreskin that a man naturally has.

circumcision on men is as much BS as it is on women.

taking off the skin is retarded and serves no purpose! It's naturally there for a reason, and all they ever end up doing with the skin is use it in tissue growth. Yes you might be wearing someone else's penis foreskin on another part of your body!

You can regain/regrow/stretch your existing penis skin into a new foreskin if you wished. There are techniques for stretching the skin.

i dunno if the boys and men i've had to see in the clinic or helped operate on to remove foreskin bc of phimosis would agree with you.....there are medical aspects benefitting a circumcision......as for preference tho, everyone has their own opinion

Reactions: lelyal and rbi99

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
baseball99 said:
i dunno if the boys and men i've had to see in the clinic or helped operate on to remove foreskin bc of phimosis would agree with you.....there are medical aspects benefitting a circumcision......as for preference tho, everyone has their own opinion

Just because one needs surgery to remove an ailment, doesn't make it medically beneficial. So removing the appendix is medically beneficial because it could inflame on a few people? I don't think so...

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nick22ca said:
Just because one needs surgery to remove an ailment, doesn't make it medically beneficial. So removing the appendix is medically beneficial because it could inflame on a few people? I don't think so...

to be completely honest before i went to med school i thought that i wouldnt get my sons circumcized......now i have a very different opinion.....of course you can argue all different points and no matter what someone's opinion is people can jump on it.....again before i went to med school i wasnt going to do it to my sons, after med school there is no way i wouldnt

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im cut, but think i wish i wasnt, seems like having the f-skin is just something more to play with and add variety to the dick. I think that, unless a med problem, males should not be cut and the decision left to the person when he gets older as to whether he wants to or not...

Reactions: coffinhack

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was given an option when I was older to do it. I did it and I have always been happy with the results. However I do wonder sometimes as to whether it was the most informed decision and what I missed out on. I can still vaguely remember the sensations of jacking off with a foreskin, however that all doesn't matter anymore. Currently I am cut and happy, and my misses likes it alot too. So.... I'm not complaining. I'm not sure about those out there, that get so fervant about the whole issue. This is not a religious thing, it is a social choice some men are faced with, we either enter the 'cut' club, or we don't. It really doesn't matter all that much. I think I only think about it sometimes because of the possible extra pleasure I might give a female partner, but that could be such a slight difference it really doesn't matter.

txten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am in my early 20s and always been self conscious about being uncut. i am well endowed enough to "cancel out" my negative feelings however. i have tossed around the idea of undergoing a circumcision though. any thoughts on what this could bring about?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cut or uncut is not a big deal to be but if I had to pick I think I prefer cut. I don't feel a big difference either way, and I think a cut one looks sexier. I also think because being cut makes a guy a little less sensitive there, it might help the cut ones last longer. I haven't conducted a scientific study on this or anything, but the guys I've been with who have the best staying power tend to be cut.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
You are correct. I'm cut & wish I were not. My boys are not. The wife and I made sure of that.

I've heard that circumsision shortens the penis by 1 to 1 1/2 inches, btw.