Cut VS Uncut

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is just ludicrous. How does circumcision at either an early age or a late one, shorten a penis by so great a length. You could hypothesize that if the scarring left behind caused too much tightness in the skin it might retard the growth. But by so much, no way. And skin is pretty flexible mind you, it will conform to an proportion the body wants to grow to. So in the end it is genetics not circumcision that determine how large someone get to be.

As for Studhunters wondering about endurance. I have always felt for years that because of the circumcision and perhaps because the head of my penis was left exposed to the elements, that I did lose a good degree of sensation. This is not such a bad thing. I now enjoy great lasting power, that is definitely due to the circumcision. But this is a lasting power because I literally have to concentrate in certain positions to really feel what I need to come. In some positions for me, it is practically impossible to come, and that does suck. If anything I feel worse for my GF's than for me, because sometimes we can keep going and I fail to ejaculate and they feel they did something wrong.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
txten said:
i am in my early 20s and always been self conscious about being uncut. i am well endowed enough to "cancel out" my negative feelings however. i have tossed around the idea of undergoing a circumcision though. any thoughts on what this could bring about?

A lot of people on this site would urge you not to do it. Read around the site a little - there's a LOT written about this. Check "The Healthy Penis" section.

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i really like both but if i had to choose i will choose cut because this could be a new thing ^^ since mine is uncut

here in italy almost everyone is uncut, the cut cocks are very very few >.>

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally for me i would perfer without question a guy who is cut. They just look so much better and more appealing to me. However to each his or her own i guess.

Reactions: bigfappin

Melody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like 'em cut. Sex wise, there's no difference, it's all aesthetics to me. Uncut dicks are just gross to look at and touch.

Reactions: bigfappin

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why would you have to get circumsized to lose sensation to last longer during sex ? Just wear your foreskin pull back behind the head. I wear mine like that about 50% of the time. As for hygiene ? I keep the head of my penis so clean, you can eat off it. lol

Reactions: knowmore123

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumsized at age 27 for medical reasons (very tight foreskin).
Wonderful! Never looked back. All partners say "great!".

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bif9x65 said:
You are correct. I'm cut & wish I were not. My boys are not. The wife and I made sure of that.

I've heard that circumsision shortens the penis by 1 to 1 1/2 inches, btw.

there is absolutely no possible way a circumcision can shorten your penis by 1-1/2 inches.....i have seen countless procedures done as well as scrubbed in and assisted them.....also the evidence stating that you lose sensation is very weak as well......most conduction studies show similar responses with cut and uncut

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
The majority of women (in the U.S. at least) MUCH prefer circumcision. For that reason alone, I'd rather be "cut." If I wasn't, I'd probably have the procedure as an adult.

I think if you have a large and generally aesthetic penis, it is definately worth being "cut." The forskin just distracts.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IntactMale said:
Here are some of the reasons you might not want to get a circumcision

http://www.circumstitions.com/Botched1.html

dude im sorry but some of those pictures are totally bogus.....first off necrotizing fascitis is caused by strep which would be a wound contaminant.....considering women carry GBS in their vaginal canal and many people are obligate carriers of GABS it was not DUE TO the circumcision.....

also the vericose veins thing is crap.....those arent even varicose veins. Varicose veins are due to incompetent valves, which are squeezed shut during erection anyways.....yes there can be scarring, but some of those pictures looked kinda suspicious for a healed chancre of syphillis.....not having a circumcision makes you a higher risk for STDs, squamous cell carcinoma of the penis, become infected with HPV, chlamydia, phimosis, UTI's, balantitis (inflammation of the head).....of course practicing safe sex will get rid of the STD risk, but very few people practice true safe sex.....50% of men infected with chlamyidia are asymptomatic and 20% that are symptomatic will have such slight discomfort they wont seek medical attention......then if they infect a female they can cause anything from minor infection to peri-hepatic inflammation called fitz-hugh-curtiss syndrome which can cause scarring of the fallopian tubes and infertility. It can also cause infertility in the male......i have actually seen torn foreskin from guys that are too rough and the pain and amount of blood is enough to make me cringe.....i can understand why guys feel strongly about not being circumsized and as i said before I didnt want to have my sons circumcized at first but after seeing so many complications there is no way i wouldnt have them get circumsized

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
baseball99 said:
.....not having a circumcision makes you a higher risk for STDs

I would be interested to see the scientific research that validates this statement. I can think of so many variables in individual behaviour and circumstances that would render any results pretty much meaningless. The problem with this type of statement (and in other threads, Baseball, you talked about the importance of saying "may") is that people take generalisations to be facts.

It is a fact that circumcision was popularised in the US by the lunatic Dr.Kellog for the sole purpose of making it more difficult for young men to masterbate.

How much money does the medical profession generate by perpetuating this procedure?

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i just think circumcision is wrong unless it's your personal choice.
i'm circed but would rather by intact, people should be punished for mutilating babies right at birth.....

E

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Previously id always been with cut guys and swored it never touch an uncut cock. However my current guy is uncut and i love it. I like the feeling of the way it moves in my hand and the feeling of the slick gliding sensation it has. And also not having to worry about a handjob running dry..much better

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
I would be interested to see the scientific research that validates this statement. I can think of so many variables in individual behaviour and circumstances that would render any results pretty much meaningless. The problem with this type of statement (and in other threads, Baseball, you talked about the importance of saying "may") is that people take generalisations to be facts.

It is a fact that circumcision was popularised in the US by the lunatic Dr.Kellog for the sole purpose of making it more difficult for young men to masterbate.

How much money does the medical profession generate by perpetuating this procedure?

the has to do with the increased WBC's in the area, the minor inflammation produced by bacterial overgrowth under the foreskin. Even if you shower multiple times during the day the bacterial growth under the foreskin is high, just like in the armpits......there is no may in that statement

how much money does the medical profession generate? much much less than people running to the ER bc they have a cough.....but i can also say the cost of a circumcision as an adult or treating some of the other complications i have scrubbed in on are much higher cost, much higher risk, much higher pay for the physicians than a simple circumcision of a baby

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I as a nurse see no medical reason for circumcision. Nor does my husband who is a physician or his brother, also a physician. The US is one of the few countries doing this procedure on a regular basis, and that is changing.
There are far, far more uncircumcised men in this world than circumcised. This procedure may be done for religious reason, or personal reasons, but there is a reason for the foreskin, it serves a purpose.

When problems arise, and if there is no alternative, then circumcision may be necessary.
Certainly it is something that any adult male has the right to do without guilt, it is his body.
I don't know anyone in my circle of the medical community that feels it is a medical necessity. Maybe it's just California? Tho I doubt it.

Reactions: knowmore123

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
baseball99 said:
the has to do with the increased WBC's in the area, the minor inflammation produced by bacterial overgrowth under the foreskin. Even if you shower multiple times during the day the bacterial growth under the foreskin is high, just like in the armpits......there is no may in that statement

Could you elaborate? WBC's would be where? Inflammation of the arm pits from bacteria? (in addition to the normal flora ?) How would that affect sweat glands?

If one were to culture the bacteria under the foreskin, what would the finding be?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
baseball99 said:
dude im sorry but some of those pictures are totally bogus.....first off necrotizing fascitis is caused by strep which would be a wound contaminant.....considering women carry GBS in their vaginal canal and many people are obligate carriers of GABS it was not DUE TO the circumcision.....

also the vericose veins thing is crap.....those arent even varicose veins. Varicose veins are due to incompetent valves, which are squeezed shut during erection anyways.....yes there can be scarring, but some of those pictures looked kinda suspicious for a healed chancre of syphillis.....not having a circumcision makes you a higher risk for STDs, squamous cell carcinoma of the penis, become infected with HPV, chlamydia, phimosis, UTI's, balantitis (inflammation of the head).....of course practicing safe sex will get rid of the STD risk, but very few people practice true safe sex.....50% of men infected with chlamyidia are asymptomatic and 20% that are symptomatic will have such slight discomfort they wont seek medical attention......then if they infect a female they can cause anything from minor infection to peri-hepatic inflammation called fitz-hugh-curtiss syndrome which can cause scarring of the fallopian tubes and infertility. It can also cause infertility in the male......i have actually seen torn foreskin from guys that are too rough and the pain and amount of blood is enough to make me cringe.....i can understand why guys feel strongly about not being circumsized and as i said before I didnt want to have my sons circumcized at first but after seeing so many complications there is no way i wouldnt have them get circumsized

Well if GBS is in the birth canal don't you think it could get on a baby and infect that wound that's being made on his penis for no reason? Nevermind how many infections come from all surgery performed in hospitals, infection shouldn't be a risk for any unnecessary surgery.

There is a difference between a varicose vein and a varicocele. A varicose vein is formed when the blood needs to find a route. This will happen if there is too much pressure on a blood vessel or if the blood vessel has been severed. A varicocele is cause a dialated vein cause by a faulty seal that shuts.

Much of that information is taken directly from my urologist who I have spoken with, at length about varicoceles. Nothing personal, but I have to trust the person I know actually went to medical school. Why don't you post a picture of your degree?