cut vs uncut

mghock14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what are womans opinions on a cock being cut or uncut? do you prefer one to the other and why?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually, I have never even seen an uncut one in real life. It just happened that way.

Edited to amend: I haven't seen one in a sexual situation.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My longest term relationship (and most recent sexual experience) has been with an uncut guy, so I'm kinda used to that now. But it's all good to me. :smile:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is anything different about it sexually?

In my experience, this may be different for others, the uncut guy is more sensitive to the pressure/tightness and friction on his penis. The circumcised guys (majority of my experience) could be almost .. well.. lol.. 'manhandled' he can require much firmer stimulation, whereas I had to learn to be more careful with an uncut penis, he seems to require far less stimulation yet still elicits maximum response.
This could be very different depending on the individual man I am sure, this is just what I have learned.
I had only been familiar with cut men until moving to England, so my experience is a bit limited.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the correct question would be....do you like more to orally satisfy cut.....or uncut guy.Difference in your mouth or pleasure while you doing cut or uncut one.

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, I have never even seen an uncut one in real life. It just happened that way.

Edited to amend: I haven't seen one in a sexual situation.

Would help a Little if you instead going out Whit North Americans and start date Europeans or South Americans.:biggrin1: foreskin is an add-on, something extra to play Whit.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
If I get my choice, I'll take uncut every single time. But I won't turn a man away simply because his parents wanted to sharpen his pencil before he could say no.

Now

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think uncut it bether, and that's how guy's are made.
I cant see how people can cut of a part of there baby's penis anyway...

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Would help a Little if you instead going out Whit North Americans and start date Europeans or South Americans.:biggrin1: foreskin is an add-on, something extra to play Whit.

I've always been in a LTR or married, and was never into casual sex. When I was younger and dating whether a guy was cut or uncut never even entered my mind. I did date guys from Chile, Turkey, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, and Mexico. I didn't sleep with them, but did do some heavy petting, etc. with several, and they were definitely cut.

The only uncuts I have seen have been thru work as a paramedic, and I really wasn't looking that close!

However, Burnside has offered to educated me in all I'll ever need to know about the uncut c***! :wink: :biggrin1:

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut, but my ex-wives and none of the guys I've been with have ever known until I told them, because when I'm hard I look totally uncut. I guess some guys have more foreskin than others. I like being uncut, but also like the fact that no one can tell. Don't know why.

mghock14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
weird... i thought the female preference was a cut cock. at least here in the states that is