Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yikes. Kind of creepy. That site is sort of the foreskin equivalent of that disturbingly obsessive Penis Size Debate site.

Sexually, I don't think there's too huge of a difference for most women beyond aesthetics. Uncircumcised guys might be slightly more sensitive, and intercourse might "scrape" the vagina less due to the several inches of play a foreskin gives you, but I don't think the differences are that dramatic when compared to sexual technique and, well, penis size.

I will say that it seems like only guys who have been circumcized get that super "veiny" look. It doesn't happen to all of them, but all the really veiny ones I've seen (in pictures, so I could be wrong) have been circ'd.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm her third husband, but the first uncut my wife has ever experienced. I literally surprised her during our first encounter. She explained later that she was just taken aback, but did not find it offensive; she had just never seen an uncut penis before. Besides, once erect, the difference is hardly apparent.

She says I'm much more sensitive and responsive to everything. There is less friction due to the extra skin, and she says it's more pleasurable and can endure it longer.

Dang, the things I'm finding out from my wife just because of this site! Who knew LPSG could enable marriage therapy.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think cut ones look better when they're soft, and uncut ones look better when they're hard, but on the whole I don't really have a preference (it's more important who they're attached to :p).

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am just going to repeat a comment that an old long term partner made to me.

I can remember using a condom with her and she insisted that I remove it. Her words were that it felt like being fucked by a dildo because it stopped the natural movement of my foreskin over my erection.