• How cute!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Creepy to the 23rd degree. If they were doing this with their mother's hair, there wouldn't be a question.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
The more I read it, the more creepy it gets... after all they are wearing the fur of a dead animal, but it is still sweet seeing as they are remembering their pets...

I am still confused! :confused:

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been planning all along to have my cat skinned when she dies, and made into a Halloween costume for a baby (head and all).

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least they aren't wearing leather Miss Cow.

The more I read it, the more creepy it gets... after all they are wearing the fur of a dead animal, but it is still sweet seeing as they are remembering their pets...

I am still confused! :confused:

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really funny! If you're not serious...and if you are it is funny anyway and this baby will have the best cat costume of the world.

Damn right...why should a baby have to settle for anything less than the real thing? The children are our future, after all.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
We used to have Norwegian Elkhounds...beautiful silver colored dogs who shed profusely. We were saving the shedded hair to have spun into wool and then have sweaters made. Do not laugh....we checked it out before hand, and there are a great number of people who do this..... wool is nothing more then sheep hair. Native Americans used to make blankets out of buffalo hide, complete with the hair on.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every time Shithead (the cat) destroys something he should be grateful there are not two of him, because at the moment he simply isn't big enough to get a pair of slippers out of yet.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I could understand having the pets stuffed and mounted on roller skates. Been there. Done that. But weaving a cat hair or dog hair coats (although Samoyeds are regularly shaved and their hair is used to make yarn and then coats . . . . hmmmmmm). No! We're talking about . . . uh, what were we talking about? Damn Alzheimers!

Oh, yeah. Samoyeds. Their coats have been shaved and spun into yarn for centuries. It's really not that newsworthy. Why they didn't shave their poor pets when the weather was hot to keep the dogs more comfortable is a tragedy. The squeeze has a Chow Chow. We're in Buenos Aires. It's sub-tropical and humid as the bottom of the ocean! I'm certain the squeeze is my karmic reward for coming to the rescue of his Chow and having the dog groomed regularly and SHAVED to within a millimeter of his skin when the weather turns unbearably hot. I wonder if we could have Beethoven's hair spun into wool? Naw. He'd just think it was another dog, by the smell, and get jealous.

Bury your dead pets under rose bushes and gardenias. Then you can continue to enjoy them for many years as they are transformed into blossoms. Yeah, that's it. Blossoms.