Cute Underwear?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi!

I want to buy some cute underwear, anyone know any good websites? :) I've looked around and found some I'd really like, but they're just so heavy on the price..! :( I'd like boxer-briefs, and I like them colorful. :)

Would be good if they're not terrible expensive, so it can fit my student wallet.. ;P

Where did you find your best Internet 'underwear-buy'? :)

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
www.internationaljock.com is a place I like to go to. Comfortable(somewhat pricey though) undies and a ton to choose from. Anywhere from boxer-briefs to thongs. I myself prefer the boxer-briefs as well.

Wow! They have a lot of cute, nice ones! A bit pricey but with their sale right now it's pretty ok! Do they ship!? :D

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
Wow! They have a lot of cute, nice ones! A bit pricey but with their sale right now it's pretty ok! Do they ship!? :D

Yup! they certainly do. Takes like 7-10 days I think......Odd cause they ship from LA, but yeah, they have some good stuff there. I am gonna be buying a couple more pairs there soon. I bought my first pair of undies from there about a month ago. Love em.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media

International Jock is a great site...also look at Mens Underwear from Skiviez, The Men's Underwear Authority - Briefs, Boxers, Jocks, Thongs, T-Shirts, and more! | Skiviez | The Men's Underwear Authority and Freshpair - Bras, Mens Underwear, Panties, T-shirts, Plus Size Bras - Free Shipping.

Those two sites are where I primarily get my underwear from...but be advised...the underwear on these three sites are, for the most part, high quality items. They will cost $15+ per pair. Some of theunderwear in my collection cost $35.00...for one single brief! But when you take into account the overall design, the fantastic pouch, the look, and the quality, it's worth it.

Check out my underwear album for ideas on what you can get at those sites:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/

D

deleted556573

Try the following, they are my favorites:

Andrew Christian - www.andrewchristian.com
Ginch Gonch - www.ginchgonch.com
Go Softwear - www.gosoftwear.com
Aeropostale - www.aero.com

You can usually get all four of these on eBay for pretty good prices compared to retail. Best of luck!

I love Andrew Christian underwear, but man are they pricey! So worth it, though. The three pairs I have are so incredibly soft.

I bought one pair of Ginch Gonch briefs a few years ago, but they were very poor quality (in my opinion). They lost their shape and fell apart pretty quickly.

I think you messed up the link for Aeropostale. It should be (I think) www.aeropostale.com. The link you provided is for some sort of aviation website.