Cute w/o big dick vs ugly w/ big dick

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jayprimo, Aug 14, 2010.

1. jayprimo

jayprimo Member

Albums:
    Being that you all are on this forum, it's obvious size matters to y'all. However, if you had to choose between two guys with the same sexual skill level, but one was a handsome guy with a below average size and the other was an unattractive guy with a well above average size, which would you sleep with?

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whomever I loved.

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

The good looking one with the big dick. :smile2:

4. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

THIS

5. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Same here.

6. SweetLovesVick

SweetLovesVick New Member

I would have to pick the guy who I loved. The one that could make me laugh when no one else could. Dick size and a handsome face is not everything. Some of the best and the biggest are cold hearted horrible people.

7. Mr_Optimism

Mr_Optimism Member

lol, it's nice that everyone is creating their own idealistic answer but i'm afraid that was not that question. this probably would have been better fit as a poll. his two choices were very clear. and it is very thought provoking question.

i'm not sure who i would choose. i mean... it depends on the definition of handsome and ugly. like, handsome or ugly to who? are we speaking generally or specifically here because i know for a fact i've found some people attractive that others have looked at me like WTF? if that's the case then i would go with the ugly one. but if the handsome one is actually attractive to me then i would go with that one.

8. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How is this thought provoking? It's incredibly one dimensional, and I'm positive has been asked before.

I'll give you a hint, a lot women still don't care about dick as much as you think they do.

#8 Pendlum, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  9. jayprimo

jayprimo Member

Albums:
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, the question is pretty straight forward. It's not to judge anyone or imply that anyone is shallow or anything of the sought. As I stated from the start, being that this is a site dedicated to large cocks, would people choose a large one over good looks. Let's stop taking things so seriously. It's all in good fun.

10. Patchos

Gold Member

I'd get them to DP me then shoot jizz all over my boobs.

Size matters guys. No small ones please!

11. jayprimo

jayprimo Member

Albums:
    Then why be a member?! This is a site dedicated to large dicks! I don't understand why people join expecting highbrow material or act all high and mighty. It's not that serious. You're on a dick site for crying out loud.

12. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well allow me to retort. Some women have come here originally seeking practical advice due to complications in their sex lives because of having a large partner. Some come because they enjoy looking at the galleries. Some come because they are curious. Some come because they prefer larger sizes, but for many it isn't the most important aspect of a man, in fact often times it is one of the least important aspects. And some do come because size is basically an absolute must. But I would say they aren't the majority.

Let me direct to a thread you might have noticed since you did post in this forum. It was created by our resident flag raiser, ManlyBanisters. It is titled "Your cock is not a women's issue!", and it is stickied! While I'm not accusing you making a thread about your cock, I'm pointing it out because I think it highlights very well the fact that the women of this site don't take dick as seriously as you perceive. Just because this a dick site as you pointed out, doesn't mean that them being a member automatically makes them weak in the knees for big cock. Give them a bit more credit.

13. jayprimo

jayprimo Member

Albums:
    As a new member, I had a thread removed from the "Woman's Issues" department once and I've learned from my mistake. And I actually read Manly Banisters' thread before posting my thread today. Being that this one hasn't been moved, I take it that the topic is fair game. The question I posted IS "one dimensional" and was done so in fun, but some, like yourself, are over-intellectualizing it for some reason. You seem to act like it's out of place in a forum with questions like "Do you prefer length or girth?"

And of course women aren't going to take our dicks as serious as we think they do because they don't have one. But if they join a site dedicated to large pensises, they a majority probably have a strong preference for men with than without. However that doesn't mean it's a priority to them. All in all, the thread is simple and should be treated as such without the grandstanding.

#13 jayprimo, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  14. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  15. B_BlondeBikini

B_BlondeBikini New Member

In my opinion its more about personality first, then I have a long list of requirements after that.

16. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

You left off the interesting part.

17. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Pendy, you kick ass! You have a better understanding of women than many men 2 or 3 times your age do.

To the OP:
    Pay attention to Pendy and you may learn something.

Dick size really doesn't matter that much to most women. Even those who like big cocks, don't often have it as their number one requirement. The same goes for looks. Most women are most interested in WHO A PERSON IS. Your question would have been better phrased as 'Given two guys who had the same personality and the same skill in bed, would you choose the one with the looks, or the one with the big dick?'

Personally, I'm not gonna fuck a guy if I don't like his personality. If when I fuck him he turns out to have a small cock, I won't be going back for more, no matter how much I like him. So for a long term relationship of any sort (serious or FB) he needs to have a great personality and a big cock. And I couldn't give a fuck what he looks like.

18. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you subgirrl. :smile:

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

You're welcome :smile:. It was deserved.

20. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

To the OP: You're not going to get a straight answer to you're question because you're asking a generally emotion-based sex if they prefer one physical thing that doesn't really matter or another physical thing that doesn't really matter. What do you expect, really? I, like the majority of the women that posted before me, say I'd pick the one I loved.

Draft saved Draft deleted