Cute w/o big dick vs ugly w/ big dick

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you're saying they have the same sexual skill level, then the dick size doesn't matter, right? The smaller one's definitely compensating in some way if he's the larger guy's equal (or else the larger guy's really lame in bed).

Seriously though, anyone - male or female - who considers looks and dick size/sexual performance to be the two most important characteristics when selecting a mate deserves the shitty relationship he/she will end up with.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my opinion its more about personality first, then I have a long list of requirements after that.

Well, I don't have a very long list of requirements, but yes, personality is the #1 deciding factor. Compatible interests and values with mine is probably #2. Being intelligent and a good communicator are #3. Sexual orientation (I need a Dominant!) is #4. It isn't until we get down to about #5 that dick size comes into play. If he doesn't match my requirements in the first 4 areas, I'm never going to come into contact with his dick anyway.

However, I will say that if all of the above factors are to my liking, dick size is a higher priority than good looks. I don't care too much whether or not a guy is classically or even uniquely "handsome" -- I can find things to love about any face if I love the man.

I can also find something beautiful about most body types, but I will admit being significantly overweight (and totally out of shape and with no plan to do anything about it) is a deal-breaker. Being skinny/undermuscled is less of a problem.

Even those who like big cocks, don't often have it as their number one requirement. The same goes for looks. Most women are most interested in WHO A PERSON IS. Your question would have been better phrased as 'Given two guys who had the same personality and the same skill in bed, would you choose the one with the looks, or the one with the big dick?'

Personally, I'm not gonna fuck a guy if I don't like his personality. If when I fuck him he turns out to have a small cock, I won't be going back for more, no matter how much I like him. So for a long term relationship of any sort (serious or FB) he needs to have a great personality and a big cock...

Very well said.

...Seriously though, anyone - male or female - who considers looks and dick size/sexual performance to be the two most important characteristics when selecting a mate deserves the shitty relationship he/she will end up with.

Also well said.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm...this is a tough one! Well, if they have no personality at all, and it was just a one night stand, I'd go for the ugly big guy. It would purely be about physical fulfilment.

But if it were to be a long term relationship, then probably the handsome guy, if he's ok doing a threesome with Mr.Big Dildo from time to time! :wink:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm...this is a tough one! Well, if they have no personality at all, and it was just a one night stand, I'd go for the ugly big guy. It would purely be about physical fulfilment.

Really?!? Even one night stands have to meet a certain personality requirement for me. Even though that will necessarily be based on very little knowledge of their personality.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Really?!? Even one night stands have to meet a certain personality requirement for me. Even though that will necessarily be based on very little knowledge of their personality.

I've gota feeling we project positive personalities onto people we want to screw! LOL.

It does seem to be odd going through the sort of selection process that has been mentioned, & then dump someone on cock size. Whata waste of time! If you got down & dirty sooner, you'd find out quicker, & their ding dong is just as precious to them as your hoohah is to you.

That said, I now only ever look at tits & not the face 1st myself! I've seen entirely beautiful women look ugly as hell in rage, & plain Janes look beautiful in love.

It doesn't really matter what size people's bits are if they click-you can always get into partner swapping for any extra thrills:smile:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give me a choice like that and I promise I'll walk away. Don't force me into anything like that. It's probably illegal in most states. And anyway, I think I could kick your ass if you try to force me.

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have seen some really well hung men on cam, and then when they show their face I get disappointed because they are not good looking at all. I almost feel sorry for them because their big cocks will never get any real attention since most girls will take one look and pass them by.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care for looks....I mean, I enjoy a hot guy, but really there are so many things your personality needs to make you hot to me. The hottest guys have looked like dog shit to me because of the attitude. I think comedians are hot, they make me laugh. I have said it before, Patton Oswalt looks like a bridge troll, but I would bang him in a minute. Love that guy, he makes me cry I laugh so hard. That's hot.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of PC answers here.

I think the handsome guy with the small cock would lose out. Why? Since despite claims by women to the contrary, there is still a stigma in society regarding small-cocked men. Of course, size does not matter to everybody, but the notion that big cock is it is still common.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think the handsome guy with the small cock would lose out. Why? Since despite claims by women to the contrary, there is still a stigma in society regarding small-cocked men. Of course, size does not matter to everybody, but the notion that big cock is it is still common.

Seriously if he can make me happy in and out of bed... regardless of his cock size, I'm not going anywhere.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I could not pick from these choices.

Like AE, I have to be attracted in order to have sex. So the guy I do not find attractive loses out.

But, I also want a good fit sexually. That for me, in heterosexual sex, involves a penis which is a bit larger than average. So the smaller guy in the OP's hypothetical situation loses out.

I just can't pick in such a simplistic either/or scenario. I get what the OP is trying to figure out. Which is more important, looks or penis size. Unfortunately it often just isn't that simple.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You're absolutely right of course. All these women are just trying to make the small guys feel good about themselves. Women are genetically programmed to care and nurture, it's an evolutionary fact. They are also programmed to seek out bigger dicks and shun men who don't measure up. Another fact. When will women start telling the truth!? Won't someone think of the children!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I don't care for looks....I mean, I enjoy a hot guy, but really there are so many things your personality needs to make you hot to me. The hottest guys have looked like dog shit to me because of the attitude. I think comedians are hot, they make me laugh. I have said it before, Patton Oswalt looks like a bridge troll, but I would bang him in a minute. Love that guy, he makes me cry I laugh so hard. That's hot.

We have the same sensibilities. A guy with a bad attitude/personality is an automatic turn off, I don't care how good looking he is. I've been that way my whole life, it will never change. I need great chemistry with someone I'm going to have sex with and a bad personality is not conducive to that.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We have the same sensibilities. A guy with a bad attitude/personality is an automatic turn off, I don't care how good looking he is. I've been that way my whole life, it will never change. I need great chemistry with someone I'm going to have sex with and a bad personality is not conducive to that.

This describes me too. Looks don't matter in the slightest for me. It's all about the personality.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
This describes me too. Looks don't matter in the slightest for me. It's all about the personality.

This describes most of the women I know IRL as well. The guy could be hotter than a thousand suns but if his personality sucks it's game over. I've also had friends tell me they were disappointed with their date's size, but it only seemed to be a deal breaker if the sex was bad. If the sex was hot I would hear something along the lines of "I was a bit disappointed by his size when I saw him, but...." and then they would launch head long into a description of all how amazing he was in bed and how they couldn't wait to see him again.

Cute w/o big dick and ugly w/big dick will lose to great guy that sizzles between the sheets every single time.

avdude19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol I like how most of the girls Try to bend the question to appeal to make them look better, haha it's like when u give someone to options that both suck and you choose death lol, nicely done ladies. I send my love to you all!

Last edited: