Cute w/o big dick vs ugly w/ big dick

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of PC answers here.

I think the handsome guy with the small cock would lose out. Why? Since despite claims by women to the contrary, there is still a stigma in society regarding small-cocked men. Of course, size does not matter to everybody, but the notion that big cock is it is still common.

You're absolutely right of course. All these women are just trying to make the small guys feel good about themselves. Women are genetically programmed to care and nurture, it's an evolutionary fact. They are also programmed to seek out bigger dicks and shun men who don't measure up. Another fact. When will women start telling the truth!? Won't someone think of the children!

I don't think we're attempting to give any sort of "PC" answers. I know I'm certainly not. I'm one of the most non-PC people I know, and absolutely hate some of the PC-ness that's flying around nowadays. Just say it like it is. In response to ILIW, I don't know where the stigma is that bigger is better. Maybe it's just where I live or who I hang out with, but I don't know a single person in my life, friend or acquaintance, that thinks bigger is better. Not a single one. Not even my more promiscuous friends feel that way. Even the guys I know are aware that it's untrue.

And to Patchos, what does nurturing have to do with anything? Is there even a guy in this thread who's posted something in regards to being small, and we're responding to it by telling him his penis is a fine size? No. Never happened. I'm not trying to nurture anyone. Someone asked a question, I gave an honest answer. That's about all there is to it.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I thought it was interesting to note some of the different definitions of cute used in this thread. Well, I don't know that the OP will find it interesting...I do, though.

BBW, for instance (and you can correct me if I'm wrong :smile: ), is defining cute as traditionally handsome or good-looking -- accepted across the board as such. I get that she's saying the person she goes to bed with does not have be considered traditionally cute.

I personally used cute to designate someone I find attractive physically. I can't imagine going to bed with someone I didn't find physically appealing at all (I have to find the person appealing in other ways as well). In this sense cute is rather subjectively defined, and the person I bed does not have to be considered objectively handsome/pretty though I have had some partners who are considered as such. I have had some unconventional-looking partners as well. It's all about total package in my book.

What's attractive is so incredibly subjective past a certain base point, IMO.

Still though I really couldn't find myself in bed with a person I didn't find cute. I definitely have to be attracted in order to ride the the hobby horse with someone. Looks (more specifically, physical response to looks) are not the only thing important to me, but it is one aspect I consider.

Addendum for the OP: I do think, after some additional thought, that I can provide you with a more concrete answer.

Attraction is more non-negotiable to me than penis size. I might like a bit bigger than average for the cul-de-sac stimulation but I am fairly flexible about the exact size. Physical attraction however is a must.

So in conclusion, give me the good-looking guy over the unattractive (to me) guy.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still though I really couldn't find myself in bed with a person I didn't find cute. I definitely have to be attracted in order to ride the the hobby horse with someone. Looks (more specifically, physical response to looks) are not the only thing important to me, but it is one aspect I consider.
I agree with your whole reasonable post, but this paragraph quoted here perfectly communicates my feelings on the matter.

TattooedMamMeg, I suspect your sarcasm meter is malfunctioning. I think you might actually get a good chuckle out of re-reading Patchos's post.

Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I thought it was interesting to note some of the different definitions of cute used in this thread. Well, I don't know that the OP will find it interesting...I do, though.

BBW, for instance (and you can correct me if I'm wrong :smile: ), is defining cute as traditionally handsome or good-looking -- accepted across the board as such. I get that she's saying the person she goes to bed with does not have be considered traditionally cute.

I personally used cute to designate someone I find attractive physically. I can't imagine going to bed with someone I didn't find physically appealing at all (I have to find the person appealing in other ways as well). In this sense cute is rather subjectively defined, and the person I bed does not have to be considered objectively handsome/pretty though I have had some partners who are considered as such. I have had some unconventional-looking partners as well. It's all about total package in my book.

What's attractive is so incredibly subjective past a certain base point, IMO.

Addendum for the OP: I do think, after some additional thought, that I can provide you with a more concrete answer.

Attraction is more non-negotiable to me than penis size. I might like a bit bigger than average for the cul-de-sac stimulation but I am fairly flexible about the exact size. Physical attraction however is a must.

So in conclusion, give me the good-looking guy over the unattractive (to me) guy.

I hope this is helpful to you.

You are correct. I used the word "cute" because I wanted to directly refer to the verbiage used in the topic, but you are correct. A man doesn't have to be traditionally attractive to me, but I have to be attracted nonetheless. Like you, I couldn't be intimate with someone I found to be unattractive. With that being said, attraction for me is way more than looks. Personality and chemistry definitely come into play, which are important triggers for me to be attracted to someone. There is no finite, conscious checklist for me, though. I am either attracted or I am not. The logical part of that decision enters the picture only after I find myself attracted enough to want to sleep with someone. While I am married and haven't had this issue for a while, it is how I've always been and always will be when it comes to partner selection.

So to answer the question above, I could end up with either guy. The deciding factors would most likely be a mix of sexual chemistry, personality, intelligence and confidence.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think we're attempting to give any sort of "PC" answers. I know I'm certainly not. I'm one of the most non-PC people I know, and absolutely hate some of the PC-ness that's flying around nowadays. Just say it like it is. In response to ILIW, I don't know where the stigma is that bigger is better. Maybe it's just where I live or who I hang out with, but I don't know a single person in my life, friend or acquaintance, that thinks bigger is better. Not a single one. Not even my more promiscuous friends feel that way. Even the guys I know are aware that it's untrue.

And to Patchos, what does nurturing have to do with anything? Is there even a guy in this thread who's posted something in regards to being small, and we're responding to it by telling him his penis is a fine size? No. Never happened. I'm not trying to nurture anyone. Someone asked a question, I gave an honest answer. That's about all there is to it.

I honestly think that the modern trend to say size doesn't matter is part of our PC society.

In fairness, size does not always matter. It does depend on the woman. But big-cocked men are seen as more manly and hold a sexual and even relationship advantage. At the least, to deny this is false.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I honestly think that the modern trend to say size doesn't matter is part of our PC society.

In fairness, size does not always matter. It does depend on the woman. But big-cocked men are seen as more manly and hold a sexual and even relationship advantage. At the least, to deny this is false.

Size matters significantly to some for sure, but it probably matters more on the whole to men than it does to women.

The idea that big-cocked men are more masculine and desirable is one I see men embracing more than women.

Given the OP's suggested scenario I still take the one I am attracted to (the cute one) with a smaller wang than the one I am not attracted to (the not cute one) with a bigger wang. This is in simplistic terms of course. I am giving this answer because physical attraction (cuteness) is less negotiable for me than penis size.

I still desire a penis that is larger than average for sexual satisfaction, but again I am more flexible on this point than I am physical attraction (cuteness in the OP's terminology).

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think women play to it too. But I agree that there are some women care and whole heap who don't. There are some who can be satisfied by 4 inches and others who need 8 inches.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

yeah, no shit. OBVIOUSLY you would pick who you loved. its so obvious that he didn't even have to ask the question. and he DIDN'T. he asked if women would rather have hungly or smansom. if somebody asks a question and gives 2 options for an answer, it is because they want you to choose one of those two answers so he can see what women think about a specific instance. of course you would pick the one you love no matter if he's the smansom one or the hungly one, but we all knew that already. seems like a lot of the women on here answer questions by adding in their own secret option C to A/B questions as if they are proving that they are smarter than the person asking the question and are doing him a favor by opening his eyes to something he had never thought of before. answering it with something that doesn't really answer his question at all isn't opening anybody's eyes to anything though, especially if its something that everybody already knows anyway.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You're absolutely right of course. All these women are just trying to make the small guys feel good about themselves. Women are genetically programmed to care and nurture, it's an evolutionary fact. They are also programmed to seek out bigger dicks and shun men who don't measure up. Another fact. When will women start telling the truth!? Won't someone think of the children!

aren't people programmed to seek out attractive mating partners as well though? how do you explain physical attraction otherwise? women are attracted to men before they know how big their dicks are. in fact, until puberty, women don't really care about dick size AT ALL, but they still think certain boys are good looking and are attracted to them. i think seeking out attractiveness is more "programmed" from birth than seeking out big dicks. there, i thought of the children.

ohboyyy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cute with average penis anyday. I mean, when youre having sex I assume youre gonna be looking at their face at some point.