CuteButPsycho + LongOzzzy All Aussies Adventures....

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
:tongue:

It appears that without any intention myself and Ozzz...hijacked the OMG AUSSIE COCKS thread...so thought I'd continue our discussion on a new thread....so all clear Aussie Boi's....its back at ya...this is open post anything goes too....

So I think everyone knows me :biggrin1:...

Oye Ozz...put ya pic up !!!

So Ozzz......I got to tell ya....Ive had a really long night with work....I got home really late.... and my housemate was going stupid..absolutely Psycho....shes so..loving...loyal..infact...complete devotion to me....so happy to see me she was....But Ozz.....shes such a Bad Kitty...what can I say..what I saw tonight!!!..Im speechless....what on earth do u suggest I do to change her behavior to a Good Kitty??..Heres a pic of Bad Kitty.....isnt she naughty!!
:biggrin1:

Attachments

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If this is something between you two, why not message eachother instead of creating threads?

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
If this is something between you two, why not message eachother instead of creating threads?

Its a exhibionists forum??? yes??... show off???... Yes??

Correct me if Im wrong...as a exhibitionist I reserve the right to do as I please...Sunshine..

Therefore if I so choose to "exhibit" myself via a open "chat" if you like between members and encouraging other members to post to get away from requests to "shows us ya nuts"..and " Look at me fisting her" etc type posts....so be it......yr issue not mine Sunshine...Unbeknown to u perhaps.... my open post will satisfy anothers fetish....consequently...Im in the right place..Bucko!

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Happy, we have exchanged so many SMS's that I have had to change phone plans to get unlimited text messages

And as for Bad Kitty, not very nice pointing the birdy finger at us, your punishment shall be to show everyone here how big a set of EE's actually are.
A side on pic next time should help

As for a pic, here is one of me in action

Attachments

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Happy, we have exchanged so many SMS's that I have had to change phone plans to get unlimited text messages

And as for Bad Kitty, not very nice pointing the birdy finger at us, your punishment shall be to show everyone here how big a set of EE's actually are.
A side on pic next time should help

As for a pic, here is one of me in action
..PHEW!! HOT HOT HOT

Well my Love..all I can say is I dont know who youve been exchanging txts with coz it aint me Babe...coz that number u gave me being it appears is non-responsive..

..Ozzzyyyy that action shot has left me panting...I need to see some more Babe...

AND Bad Kitty still has issues...hope you read her top...!!..ok..a up there and out there one for the finger.....but I tell you right now Ozzzzyyyy..I take no responsibility whatsoever if Bad Kitty still plays up....goodness...you really need to help out on that one :wink:

But u dont know about Good Kitty..now she is French as is her real name....she is rather a little more tasteful than Bad Kitty.... Mon Cherie elle est tres bonne...douce...passionne...et insatiable.... .coq adore..

But my love....be warned......watch out for Jane of the Jungle....shes looking for Tarzan and is how should I say rather "feral" in the sack!!
OMG whats this world coming to aye..

Time to kick arse Babe on Bad Kitty otherwise she will cut sic !

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
posting personal information of another member is a violation of ToS.

eta: you should ask the Mods to edit out his phone number.
is the polite thing to do.

Last edited:

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
posting personal information of another member is a violation of ToS.

eta: you should ask the Mods to edit out his phone number.
is the polite thing to do.

Hey Mickey....

Thank you so much for drawing my attention that disclosure of other members personal identifying info being a violation....I appreciate your post and advice.

Truth beknown....its actually a invalid number....hence why ive posted it twice...the sequence of numbers is actually a cognitive mathematical equation.. :) Im curious to see if others have or do crack it...I created this thread to go down a different line of exhibitionism and to encourage Australians to post on the forum....keeping th thread tasteful and a "game" nothing more..no hidden agendas from this black duck :)

Please MickeyLee if u see me violating any ToS regulations tip me off :)
Thanks Honey :wink:

Last edited:

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
so how do you know when you've cracked it?

Coz if you've cracked it you'll know the mathmatical response to post. ;)

use theroms that require u to use yr abstractual n reasoning concepts n abilities. Don't forget the KISS principal too. Someone worth looking at is Wigner. ;)

Have a crack if anyone is fearful of making a goose of themselves on post feel free to PM me.