Cutest Asian?

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to hear he's a troll, 'cause to think they're not cute is ridiculous. If you just think about what defines cuteness: Small, innocent looking, warm rather than "fierce" attitude etc. pretty much defines the "typical" view of asian women.
And same goes for "sexy" with latina women: curvy figure, firey, passionate etc etc.
Of course they're stereotypes....

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't care much for asians b4 the one I'm dating now. She's cambodian, but as I've come to find out, she doesn't look it. They're generally unattractive to me. Dunno how she came out looking so good lol

That said... Filipinas are NOT asian. They're pacific islanders (such as samoans, tahitians, or tongans) which should be given its respect.

That said, I think Japanese, Thai or Koreans are in the upper tier of hot asians.

B_imjustaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't care much for asians b4 the one I'm dating now. She's cambodian, but as I've come to find out, she doesn't look it. They're generally unattractive to me. Dunno how she came out looking so good lol

That said... Filipinas are NOT asian. They're pacific islanders (such as samoans, tahitians, or tongans) which should be given its respect.

That said, I think Japanese, Thai or Koreans are in the upper tier of hot asians.

I dated a Filipina. She and her friends and family all considered themselves Asian. Techinically, people from India are considered Asian as well. I agree, it can be a rather large, all-encompassing group. I wondered if Russians from the area near China consider themselves Asian?

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
I think Japanese girls are the cutest overall. Not the prettiest but the cutest. Koreans are very striking and a good looking Chinese woman is the most beautiful of asian women. IMO, Pinays are far down the list but there are always exceptions. I'm lucky living here in the Bay Area, there are beautiful girls from all over the world. Some lovely east indian girls and middle eastern too. Bottom line is, if they're hot... they're hot, no matter what nationality. I just wish I could love them all...

Cute Japanese girls:
http://www.japanprobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/yaeba.jpg

Beautiful Chinese:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/nicolexiejm/Rv.../eRz8G2-chMc/s800/platinum-zhang-ziyi-hq1.jpg

Sexy striking Korean makes me horny:
http://stroll55.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/cute-sexy-korean-pretty-girl-82.jpg

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A cute asian is like a tall midget. They dont exist, I think alot of white men like asian females because asians are more incline to obey what a man tells them to do. Asians are smaller and that makes your little dick seem bigger. But a asian cute? Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
Man, you really must've dropped on your already soft fucking head to subscribe to that idealogy.

First link is like 13-14 year olds
That's one of the things about filipina women I find perplexing. Sometimes you can't guess at an accurate age. But these chicks weren't 13-14 yrs old.

In case you need more evidence, here are 3 more cuties! :)

FILIPINOFUCK.COM
FILIPINOFUCK.COM
FILIPINOFUCK.COM

-Juat A. Guy
Your evidence is overwhelming, not to mention arousing.:naughy:

Philippines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Au contrare, dude. The philipine islands located in southeast asia thus etablishing them as an asian country.

I think Japanese girls are the cutest overall. Not the prettiest but the cutest. Koreans are very striking and a good looking Chinese woman is the most beautiful of asian women. IMO, Pinays are far down the list but there are always exceptions. I'm lucky living here in the Bay Area, there are beautiful girls from all over the world. Some lovely east indian girls and middle eastern too. Bottom line is, if they're hot... they're hot, no matter what nationality. I just wish I could love them all...

Cute Japanese girls:
http://www.japanprobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/yaeba.jpg

Beautiful Chinese:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/nicolexiejm/Rv.../eRz8G2-chMc/s800/platinum-zhang-ziyi-hq1.jpg

Sexy striking Korean makes me horny:
http://stroll55.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/cute-sexy-korean-pretty-girl-82.jpg
I need a shammy after looking at those pics. I agree wholeheartedly.

Last edited:

XFactor27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bahahaha. I kinda have a theory about white men and asian chicks too...pedo, or small cocked, or both.

I'm married to a beautiful Korean women and been with 3 other asians (1 Korean and 2 Thai). I'm well above avg size (8") and all 4 asians struggled with the size. In fact, one of the Thai girls didn't want to have intercourse the next day because she was too sore. She had no problem coming back for more on a regular basis.:wink: Just like most other women, they like the size once they get use to it. Had a tiny mexican girl I loved. She was 4'11 and about 95lbs. I'm just attracted to small women.

Neziegh

Just Browsing
Media
You're in an opinionated minority there.

In the 59 years that the Miss World Contest has been running, India has had 5 of it's nationals win the contest putting them in joint first place overall with the UK.

India x5
UK x5
Venezuela x4
Iceland x3
Jamaica x3
Sweden x3

I guess globally beauty falls outside of your spectrum.

Indian are caucasian ._.

And the girl linked in the first post is seriously horrible, she looks like a kid that had a card smashed in her face. There are a lot of asian i like, but those... meh

buffyuna

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like korean and filipino guys, but I actually prefer mixed asians. In fact I think the hottest black guys are mixed with asian, as well as the hottest white guys. Case in point the guy in my avi is half white half Hawaiian and he is prettiest white guy I have ever seen.
jason-momoa-2.jpg

kansan

Experimental Member
Media
A cute asian is like a tall midget. They dont exist, I think alot of white men like asian females because asians are more incline to obey what a man tells them to do. Asians are smaller and that makes your little dick seem bigger. But a asian cute? Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

I am married to a filipina, as are many of my friends. (We became friends through our wives, because we are in the fil-am community).

You have quite a misconception of asian women, especially filipinas, and you are speaking out of your ass.

My wife, and my friends wives, are not in the slightest bit obediant. In fact, they are probably really in charge of the households more than the men.

But, that being said, they like to clean, organize, straighten, etc. they like to look good to the other filipinas, and that means they like to keep a clean house, and they like to keep their men happy and neat and well-dressed.

My wife dresses me in the morning. If I disagree with her wardrobe choices, we have a fight, and she usually wins.

They like to fuck too, and the idea of divorce is alien to them- it does not exist in the Philippines- it is illegal there.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a similar note, do you consider American, South American and Canadian Indigenous Peoples to be Asian or Oriental?

Not quite sure I get your question...

I dated a Filipina. She and her friends and family all considered themselves Asian. Techinically, people from India are considered Asian as well. I agree, it can be a rather large, all-encompassing group. I wondered if Russians from the area near China consider themselves Asian?

I know a bunch of filipinas that think they're pacific islanders. They remind me of the native americans that got pissed for being called indians.

Philippines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Au contrare, dude. The philipine islands located in southeast asia thus etablishing them as an asian country.

I'm well aware of where it's located and what wikipedia says. I'm also aware of the ties to America and the Phillipines' desire to not be associated with asia ever since WWII. Really doesn't matter either way, I'm just saying.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
If you don't like the look of Asian women then please just avoid them rather than posting this crap.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
If you don't like the look of Asian women then please just avoid them rather than posting this crap.
Ever heard that saying 'Dont feed the troll'? He's obviously looking for someone to take the bait. That's what people like that live for. It's a worthless post that's best ignored.

SmallPenisMan. That tells all you why he's so angry at life. He got shortchanged when they were handing out wankers..

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm well aware of where it's located and what wikipedia says. I'm also aware of the ties to America and the Phillipines' desire to not be associated with asia ever since WWII. Really doesn't matter either way, I'm just saying.
I know that's what it says. And all I'm saying IS- despite the history, the Philippines are still an Asian country regardless. End of story.
Nuff said.

I am married to a filipina, as are many of my friends. (We became friends through our wives, because we are in the fil-am community).

You have quite a misconception of asian women, especially filipinas, and you are speaking out of your ass.

My wife, and my friends wives, are not in the slightest bit obediant. In fact, they are probably really in charge of the households more than the men.

But, that being said, they like to clean, organize, straighten, etc. they like to look good to the other filipinas, and that means they like to keep a clean house, and they like to keep their men happy and neat and well-dressed.

My wife dresses me in the morning. If I disagree with her wardrobe choices, we have a fight, and she usually wins.

They like to fuck too, and the idea of divorce is alien to them- it does not exist in the Philippines- it is illegal there.

engaged...everything he said..100% true. our arguments consist of her being quiet until i realize shes right. LOL