Cuts/bruises from masturbation

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
When I was your age I used to get small tears in my foreskin from masturbating or sex, which were very painful and I had to abstain for a while and apply some cream. Although it was a nuisance, it didn't last more than a year and I've had no problems since. I guess that it was just growing pains.

That said, you're circumcised - so not a problem that you're going to encounter.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you do about it?
Change the way you masturbate :eek:. That should not be happening. Avoid wanking when you've got cuts/bruises on your penis to avoid making things worse, and I guess you could try lube when you are healed up.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I think its two things. 1. I rarely wank using lotion or any kind of lubricant. 2. I go too hard sometimes too often.

#1 is the same with me but I produce precum, not enough to fully cover it all the time. # 2 go slow and be gentle, concentrate on more than just your cock, like your balls, even your thighs and nips. Hell, even your ass! Allow your cock to just pulsate on its own. But most definitely, you must keeps hands-off until you heal. Don't be ashamed to go to your doc, tell him the truth, and have him give you something strong enought to clear it up in a week or so.

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not anything to be worried about, I use to get those when I would go to hard OR too long. Just take a day or so off from jacking off or avoid that area when you do. And remember, your penis is your friend, take care of it.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I second that!

I think its two things. 1. I rarely wank using lotion or any kind of lubricant. 2. I go too hard sometimes too often.

1. What?!?!

2. See how long & hard you can go when you lube it up.
After all, a nice cock like that should always be lubed up. :wink: