Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I was hard today, I felt a pain on the head of my penis. At first I thought I contracted a disease or something but I'm not sexually active at all. Upon inspection, I found that there is a cut, or crack, on the head about a millimeter long. I have also slightly nipped my frenulum (I'm uncut) and it seemed to heal pretty well within a week. Also that seems pretty common for uncut guys. Well, I've never heard of a cut on the head. I'm pretty scared and I don't want anything bad to happen to it. I do frequently masturbate about 1-2 times a day but thats all. I need some help please. :confused: Thanks anyways!

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've suffered the agony of catching my head in the zip of my fly a few times but it's always healed OK. Maybe you caught it unknowingly.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While I was hard today, I felt a pain on the head of my penis. At first I thought I contracted a disease or something but I'm not sexually active at all. Upon inspection, I found that there is a cut, or crack, on the head about a millimeter long. I have also slightly nipped my frenulum (I'm uncut) and it seemed to heal pretty well within a week. Also that seems pretty common for uncut guys. Well, I've never heard of a cut on the head. I'm pretty scared and I don't want anything bad to happen to it. I do frequently masturbate about 1-2 times a day but thats all. I need some help please. :confused: Thanks anyways!

Ouch! Just leave it alone for a while. I know it might be hard to keep your hands off of it. Keep it clean and it should heal... Do you know how you cut it?

I've also caught my head in my zipper before. It healed just fine. I did have to refrain from masturbating for a few days. I feel for you bud. :redface:

blankagus

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the reassurance guys! That helped me calm down a bit. I know it will definately be hard for me to keep my hands off of it. The weird part is that when I nipped my frenulum or had a cut on the head...I don't really notice it until like a few days after.
I really don't know how I cut it. I always roll my foreskin over my head before I zip up my pants. I think that I only dry jerk and I heard that when you masturbate a lot, the skin of the head becomes dry. And the last few days I was masturbating a lot. So it must of crack as a result. I really don't know.
Well, thanks a lot!

shawnyboY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey blankagus,
I thought I would share a bit of insight with you. I have worked int the medical field for about 10 years now. You should be careful if you feel that the skin on youe penis is dry! It is very common in uncircumsized men especially if you have little or no precum when you masturbate. this can sometimes lead to dry cracking skin which will eventually get wors and may even turn to scar tissue. I would recomend talking to your physician about options. you could benifit from regular lubrication wheather it be from lotions or lubes. take it easy

blankagus

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks shawnyboy, I know that I should use it...but I just feel so lazy. I think I should start however. I do tend to precum a lot though..but maybe thats not enough. Whenever I do use lube, it just makes me cum so easily that it doesn't even feel orgasmic any more...lol. Thanks anyways!

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you have skin sensitivities (like me) you might want to watch what kind of lube you use. I use olive oil when I use lube, because I'm not allegic to it. It always leaves me nice and smooth.

shawnyboY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would also recommend masturbating dry then but it is important to moisturize after and it wouldnt hurt to keep it moisturized. I would be applying a lotion with vitamin E in it twice a day without masturbating. this will keep the skin around your penis in good shape. As long as the skin is healthy and moisturized you should have no problems with or without lube. just dont let it get any worse or you could risk aquiring scar tissue ect.