cuttin the hedges

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by tnecvolfan2001, Sep 12, 2005.

1. tnecvolfan2001

hey fellas and ladies. i've got someone i'm givin the big one to- a twenty-something young un. the kids- they love the whole shaving thing. what's the best way to shape up the overgrown forest without shavin it all off or making it look butchered. I know, it's a weird question, but i knew y'all could help me out on this one! Thanks

2. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The best way to do it so that it's even is to use a beard trimmer .....one that has an attachment where you can adjust the length of the cut. Start off a little on the longer side, then take it down till you think it looks nice. You may want to remove the gaurd, then trim down the area around the crotch, to make it look nice. Just be slow and everything will come out ok. Don't use it on your balls. Use a double edge blade razor. Lather it up ( I do it in the shower) them carefullshave your balls clean if that's what your looking for....if you have never done it, be patient. It will take you time to get use to having shaved balls, as the hair grows back in. They will itch in the beginning , but as time goes by you will no longer itch and you will be able to shave them easily. Don't worry if you cut yourself ...its the same as if you have cut your face .
    Give it try ...you just might like it.
    :hi:

3. tnecvolfan2001

The best way to do it so that it's even is to use a beard trimmer .....one that has an attachment where you can adjust the length of the cut. Start off a little on the longer side, then take it down till you think it looks nice. You may want to remove the gaurd, then trim down the area around the crotch, to make it look nice. Just be slow and everything will come out ok. Don't use it on your balls. Use a double edge blade razor. Lather it up ( I do it in the shower) them carefullshave your balls clean if that's what your looking for....if you have never done it, be patient. It will take you time to get use to having shaved balls, as the hair grows back in. They will itch in the beginning , but as time goes by you will no longer itch and you will be able to shave them easily. Don't worry if you cut yourself ...its the same as if you have cut your face .
    Give it try ...you just might like it.
    :hi:
    [post=342587]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

4. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    BBB2.5 couldn't have described my technique better (hmm.. separated at birth? :hi:). A beard trimmer does work very well, but I can't stress enough NOT to use it on the loose skin of your nut sack without the guard. You'll be a bloody mess in no time (...and that's not 'britspeak', I mean literally). I use a regular blade-type razor to shave my balls and cock shaft smooth and the rest gets shaped up with the trimmer. Keep in mind if you shave yourself bald everywhere it'll itch like a muther and drive you absolutely crazy. It's a little work at first, but I think you'll like the look. If you keep up with things on a regular basis it doesn't seem to grow out of control nearly as fast.

5. tnecvolfan2001

i'm taking y'alls advice with the beard trimmer. i think that would be the easiest way to do it by far. i'll let you know how that works for me. thanks fellas!

6. jonb

Gold Member

Beard trimmer. Except for the scrotum. I did it a lot when I was on the swim team.

7. tonyboloni

tonyboloni New Member

If you are gonna shave down completely:

Use a Gilette Mach III, the unique curve makes it much, much easier.

8. Kenn

Kenn New Member

Albums:
    I agree with BBB2.5's method, and have to say that trimmed/shaven pubes and balls are by far much hotter.

9. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    The new MARKIII with the Vibrate is the one I use now its great for the balls! Jose'Latinoboy9

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I use the Venus Devine Women's razor. Shave WITH the grain (direction) of hair growth. Never had an itch, Ever.

11. gymbrat

gymbrat New Member

Albums:
    Just discovered yet another advantage of having cleanshaven pubes, in addition to looking and feeling great. A friend had surgery in that body area a few years ago and reported that the most awful part of recovery was the painful itch of the hair coming back around the scar - it drove him nuts. I have been smooth for over a dozen years, and right now I just had the same operation: I didn't even notice the hair coming back. Wow! :hi:

Draft saved Draft deleted