Cutting fat adding ab muscles effect on penis?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by biggysmall, May 18, 2010.

1. biggysmall

biggysmall New Member

I currently measure 13.5 cm from base to tip but I can get to 15.5 or 16.5 when I push the ruler in. (when sitting down, standing up its 15.5 max bone pressed)

My girth is small behind the glans but can push 6 if I really squeeze but then ill cum so id say I'm 5.5-5.75 around which is a plus apparently. (seems tiny too me)

Anyway my length is depressing me and I'm now fatter than ever but its mostly flab and I need to do something about it now, cant live with this small dick and look flabby around the gut and chest.

I also have low testosterone.

Now I have some questions.

1. When I'm sitting down and press the fat and skin round the base my penis visually looks longer and It gives me hope. I know this is the fat pad, however, I'm thinking its only looking bigger because I'm pressing the fat in and so blood flow rushes through the whole penis. Does this mean even if i lose the fat completely around the pelvic area I still wont get that extra length unless I press down like I currently do?

I have pics too show what I'm on about but I'm a bit shy and body conscience too show right now, maybe another time.

2. Ive read here and other sites that abdominal muscles will push out the penis making it look longer as the ligament will be further out, unlike fat which sucks the dick in. So is it true? Ive never worked abs before so I have no experience.

3. Anyone know if CLomid or Nolvadex is safe to boost testosterone? I know steroid users take it so their balls continue to produce naturally but what about non roid users. I'm paranoid lack of exercise during puberty and late teens has caused my poor length, my bro and dad are both longer I think and my girth makes me feel like Ive been cheated on the length lol whats the point of the girth if I cant go in and out properly in the position I think ill like most, Doggy (virgin btw)

SO yea anyone have an idea especially points 1 and 2 as they are the things I need to work on regardless, anyone here ever lost a lot of flab and didn't need to push down anymore to get that extra length.

Thanks dudes.

2. krlookin

krlookin New Member

Albums:
    Just get in shape. It does make it look better. I have been there. krlookin on skype

3. montereybeachguy

montereybeachguy New Member

There are prescription meds to raise testosterone, daily gel (Testim), patches, or shots every few weeks. I assume that you're had your testosterone measured with a blood test. Talk to your Dr.

4. JTalbain

Gold Member

The process of getting thinner will increase your testosterone levels. Belly fat converts testosterone to estrogen. Also, losing fat will make your penis longer, assuming you had a substantial belly to begin with. It varies based on the individual, but I think the number is something like 40 lbs of fat = 1 inch penis.

5. OffTLeash

OffTLeash Member

Do P90X. Good Gracious, that workout program will whip your as into SHAPE!

6. biggysmall

biggysmall New Member

Ok thanks for the replies.

Im not morbidly obese or anything but im quite flabbys, like a skinny fat but I carry it better than a skinny fat person..

Since I was a kid though Ive had that look, when i push the skin the shaft looks bigger and better. Was hoping to find out if anyone went through this when losing fat and building lower abs.

lol that P90X looks killer.

7. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Just reduce you calorie intake, avoid fats. Fish oils are ok.
    Do cardio x4 a week. Then once you've lost what you want start on the weights or do hiit training.

No need steroids, there is no point unless you fully understand how to plan a proper diet and gym routine. Train hard for a few years naturally first.

If you really feel the need to boost test then do so using natural products, 6-bromo etc.

8. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

20 Ibs

9. D_Count_VonDickskin

D_Count_VonDickskin New Member

Just started P90X I am in the second week and goddamn it is tough, but here in Iraq I have seen the results from others and that is motivation. It definitely works, try it out.

Draft saved Draft deleted