cyber sex

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
Hi

Cyberspace sex? Anyone out there can share their experience of it?

A few questions, but they are just guidelines. You are free to write in any format.

• Was it pleasurable enough for you to stick to it for a long time (I am presuming that cyberspace sex was not your only option, but just an addition.)
  • Or was it your only option for a while?
  • Did you invariably cum having it? What about your partner?
  • Did you ever made use of it to vicariously experience something (like a homosexual relationship, cheating, anal sex, whatever) which would be too challenging for you in your day-to-day life?
  • Did you use both typed text and a webcam? Or only text? Do you think a webcam is essential?
  • How did you cope with guilt (if you had a real partner) or with loving feelings towards your virtual partner, if ever you developed feelings for them?
  • Was there any bad side-effect of doing cyber sex? For instance: you became lazy to have real sex, because cyber sex demanded less effort and commitment. Or you became afraid of/wary about real sex, since cyber sex is so much safer in terms of STD?
  • Please, say anything you feel like saying. Elaborate on other aspects of cyber sex and both your frustrations and joys with it.

Thanks a lot.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It seems like a long time ago for me but cyber when I first started awhile back was my way of "having gay urges satisfied" for a little while. After awhile it becomes the SOS different day kinda thing. Hard to explain. You would be on with someone and if they cum first they would click off, as in see ya!

I never cyber now, IRL is so much better!