cyber stalked an old g.f.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got looked up by the first Girl I ever loved... who dumped me after a year.
She was the One who got away.

Had lunch with her... 30 some years after last seeing her.

first words outta my mouth were..."damn, you HAD to be even more beautiful than you were at 17!"

Was there still any spark between us?
--only enough to execute a felon.

Hadn't communicated in over 30 years, and it still felt like it had been just a week since we last embraced.

She said it had been a naive mistake to break up with me... back then. But she had just gotten married again...
I told her I had never really gotten over her... and had always regretted that she broke up with me over he phone... that it had always felt tragic that I had never known, the last time I kissed her, that it would be the last time I kissed her.

She gave me that last kiss goodbye, 30 years late, and we both walked away...

... happy to know that our memories of that time together, of that connection we remembered sharing, were not false.

... and somewhat sadder for thoughts of the life that might have been.

:crying:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I gather, you really love the one you're with now - you made a great life together. Maybe your ex's life would have been better, but who knows?

Yes. Yes we have, LaFemme. :smile:

I always hoped ex's life turned out better than it appears it has. She''s intelligent, charismatic, lots of qualities that can help her and I always thought she'd get her life together. Maybe she will still.