Cybering with a friend or family member under an unknown alias

Have you ever cybered with a friend/relative when they didn't know it was you?

• Yes

Votes: 52 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 112 68.3%

• Total voters

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I cybered a few times with a girl friend's brother in high school. Didn't even know he was gay before meeting him online, but figured out who he was pretty quick. After a couple sessions I told him who I was and we decided to call it off cause we didn't want to hurt my girl friend by taking things to the next level. Maybe two weeks later, she broke up with me to go out with another dude, so I started dating the brother. Worked out good, no hard feelings.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well it happened on accident. I started chatting with someone on Yahoo when I was in college. We chatted a few nights a week for a few months and we shared a lot of interesting information. One day, one of my professors emailed something to all of his students and I remember noticing the 12345@yahoo address. I was trying to remember where I knew the email address and then it hit me. I never found out who it was but it was interesting that he was from my school and possibly someone in my class.

cal_uncut

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was going to be visiting my dad in a fairly rural area in Oregon. I went online in a chat room for the general area that it as. Another guy online said that he was also coming to the area. We exchanged a few pics (his were great!) and started talking more about what was bringing us to the area. My family's business makes them very well known in the area so I mentioned that. Turns out he was part of the same family! We had the same last name, but we were 1st or 2nd cousins.

We never did meet since we were up there a few days apart. But he was hot and I'd still love to hook up with him!!!

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It obviously happens far more than expected. The world is smaller than many of us can imagine. I'm surprised there are no stories about stumbling onto your boss. I would be too afraid to stumble onto one of my coworkers or people under my supervision.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
I was chatting in a chat room once and this one person took a liking to me. Finally one time he asked if he could send a picture of him and his wife, to see if I be interested in meeting up with them. I said sure no idea who it was, sent pictures and when I opened them I recognized them immediately sitting naked on thier sofa together. Asked what type of person or persons they were looking for. He stated they liked to have a guy down the street from them. Asked if they had any friends they like to get together with. Both like to get together with several of thier friends, and started describing them. Asked if they wanted to see some cool pics. They thought be cool so I sent a pic of my lower half, they wanted to know how far I lived from them. We decided to meet at cafe and the look on thier face when I came walking in and asked if they were so and so, was priceless.

So who were they neighbors, relatives...
Did anything happen?
or was the pleasure simply to shock them?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
No.

The closest I came to this kind of experience was when a woman I had just started dating had one of her friends call me, pretending to be someone that I had met in a bar.

That effectively killed the nascent relationship.