CyberMonday.com

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got two emails with links, one from Circuit City and one from Target. Nothing that would make me want to buy form them.

They are both starting their sales today.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
At least nobody will be trampeled now.

That was my first thought.

Right about mid-October is the last time you see me anywhere near a mall, best buy etc. I won't even drive near one, the traffic that ensues is outrageous. I try and do all shopping online, stuff shows up, reuse my giftbags, no wrapping needed and I'm done. Yes I'm lazy but I also carry no stress during the holidays.

I'll be sipping my pumpkin spice latte pointing and laughing at all the people screaming at each other fighting over a parking space.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't imagine people acting like that over here. Ok, malls and shops are more busy a bit before christmas...but they don't push each other to get somewhere first. And certainly not trample another. If it's too busy, come back another day, simple as that.

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let the phishing begin!....:eek::rolleyes:...I like shopping online...easier to compare prices, no waiting: unless something is sold out.....no dealing with people that should have taken care of their hygiene before going out in public....the pros are almost endless.....

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I got most of my gifts done; also exchanged a dvd yesterday, arriving at 10 AM and getting out of the area by 10:20. Traffic was beginning to pick up. I decline to shop in December. It when I go see a few select movies.

Might go and check out some DVD deals. I have enough books. I've stopped ordering and have started reading them--I find some books read in my 20's no longer hold up, while maturity has caused some of them to make me realize there is deeper impact...