Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been racing mtn bikes for over 15 years and have never had this problem. I've got large balls as well, but when I'm riding, they crawl right up inside and stay out of the way. My dick usually shrinks quite a bit, but sometimes not. Positioning it in an upwardly direction helps with that. We're all different though. Glad you found something that works for you.

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been riding for over 30 years, done ironman triathlons, raced road, track and mountain bikes. wear good quality bib style shorts (nothing underneath) and remember to get off the seat esp. in time trials.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bike shorts is the only garment that I pull my johnson and bull balls upward and to the side. I ALWAYS wear a shirt that covers the shorts as I just don't want those stares and comments.

I wear good padded cycle shorts and a thin rubber cockring just to help keep my balls forward and not get squashed between my legs and saddle - and helps the bulge show better.

Fairly_Hung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would use thongs one size up to give me a little more room. I started using them when running b/c my nuts would get squashed between my legs, but found that they do help with this problem, as the pouch turns into a string about where your perineum is. These were just department store brands, which apparently they don't sell anymore (nor anything that isn't what I would consider compression shorts).

Anyhow, When I first started up again cycling a few years back, guys and girls noticed that I had a big size. Over time, it stopped hanging so big. After 4 months off, I started up again, and noticed that the my circumsided head was tingling in the athletic shorts (various brands/fabrics, with some more than others), so I figured that I lost sensitivity over that time previously. So, I started to use these old thongs, which definitely shriveled me up, but they are now so old and rough that they don't feel good rubbing my nub and am back to freeballing in full-size again.

One thing I notice is that my nut sack shrivels up, keeping them high and tight just below the base, so I don't have to worry about them now, and my cock lays out and over them, so I am not falling too low. My flaccid size varies from 4 - 6 x 2, depending on how it's day went.

I am looking to replace the thongs as I worry about the sensitivity from all of that rubbing fabric, and my sport briefs with decent sized pouches that are stretchy, but are falling apart.

Was going to post another thread on this, but I will probably just look around first.