cycling shorts, jockstraps, numb nuts

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
musicman said:
Okay, guys, here's the update. I just did a huge ride - 93 miles - and Mr. Happy is a little numb. This with the new shorts and seat. Any thoughts?

It can take awhile to get used to new seats and 93 miles is a long distance, a little numbness is normal after such a long ride. My suggestion would be to take a day and do nothing but concentrate on how the seat feels and your position on it. Move it back and forth and up and down a little bit just to see what the difference is like. Remember, keep your pelvis bones on the seat and the tube of your penis away from the seat as much as possible. Even then you're going to have compression issues and it can take awhile to get used to it. Good luck and keep us posted.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, guys, here's the update. I just did a huge ride - 93 miles - and Mr. Happy is a little numb. This with the new shorts and seat. Any thoughts?
The same thing happens to me on long rides, but probably not as bad as in your case. I'm following your post to see what happens with you and how you resolve it. I'm going on a 50 mile ride next weekend from Rosarito to Ensenada, Mexico LINK -> (Rosarito Ensenada). I have an anatomically correct Bontrager seat that is great. I wear Pearl Izumi cycling shorts for rides over 20 miles. I'm not the biggest fan of lycra, but wear them for the crotch protection of chamois pad. I also ride in gym clothes for my commute to work (8 miles each way). In every way, I like the mesh shorts better than cycling shorts for riding, but I'm hesitant to try them on a long ride. My seat is really comfortable, so I'll bring both clothing options and go from there.

Tommy407

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear cycling shorts, and start the ride with myself positioned where I'm comfortable- pointing over to the right. But within a few miles, the peddling makes it work down, pointing either striaght down or down the right leg of my shorts. Sort of depends on temperature and how big my dick is deciding to be at that particular time. But it never stays right where I want it. So I end up re-adjusting a lot going down the road. Do any of you have this problem? What's the solution?

brandonnn19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've bikes a lot over the past few summers and i was a little apprehensive about wearing cycling shorts, especially the showing part. Ive worn jocks, thongs, cockrings, jocks with cockrings, thongs with cockrings and i usually got rubbed raw. I now wear only the lycra shorts and i will say that it is the most comfortable ride i have had. I'll never wear anything under my cycling shorts again

Reactions: MS_P