cycling

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
so today i was doing my normal hour long ride...and im goin along as usual until some guy pulls an illegal u-turn on a 2 lane road with his truck and damn near hit me! i slammed on my brakes and screamed so he didnt hit me. kinda scary...

but then, he had the nerve to pull ahead of me, stop, and yell at me at the next stop light telling me i was f*cking ignorant and stupid and that i should watch out for him. i was like...dude, you did an illegal u-turn, if you hit me it would have been YOUR fault.

what an idiot. please watch for bikers everyone. and bikers, always ride with caution.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
but then, he had the nerve to pull ahead of me, stop, and yell at me at the next stop light telling me i was f*cking ignorant and stupid and that i should watch out for him.

Another fucking angry redneck sociopath in a truck.

I once bicycled to work regularly. Despite the safety risks, I enjoyed the excercise and brisk morning air during my commute.

I had to give up riding to work in the mid 90s when I noticed commuting drivers becoming alarmingly more aggressive, impatient and intolerant toward each other and especially toward bicyclists. I had trucks swerve at me, cans and rocks thrown at me, motorcyclists zoom perilously close for thrills, honked at, yelled at, cussed at, etc. It was clear that it was only a matter of time before something terrible happened to me.

So I gave it up and now I drive to work like all the other good little consumers. Sigh.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once bicycled to work regularly. Despite the safety risks, I enjoyed the excercise and brisk morning air during my commute.
I am as careful as I can be and have a rear view mirror to watch the morons on cell phones not paying attention to insignificant things like cyclists. As dangerous as it can be, it is my passion and I hope to do it forever. A large part of my commute goes along the scenic east side of Mission Bay. The best hour of my day is on my bicycle.