cyclingbreeches how to wear

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My hobby is swimming and cycling. For swimming i always wear slips from Hugo Boss. They have extra place for my cock and balls.
I waer my cock in swimming sips (speedo) down. I always be ashemed for my cock. Not errected 5/4 errected 8/5. I am also cut, so you see verry proiment mine glance.
But for cycling i have a verry big problem. At first in the group it is verry visable that i have a big cock and even i have verry big balls. When we stop by a cafe i alway put my hands before the place and get a red head when people looked at me.
It is not possible to wear my dick upside. That hurts at the ferulum place of my penis. I wear agu throusers. Is there someone who has an advice for me or nows a throuser that can hide my penis?

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
They make a thinner, lighter version of cycling shorts (with chamois padded butt and crotch) that are designed to be worn under regular shorts.

Of course you sacrifice a small amount of aerodynamics but unless you're actually racing it shouldn't be a problem.

tenandcut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I say just wear it as it is, and don't let yourself get embarrased. We can't help it if were large, it not like you are going to hurt somebody with it!

I am a triathelete and I too wear it down in the speedo but in the cycle shorts I must go to the side or it is too painful.

I don't think big breasted women should have to smash them and I dont think big dicked men should have to hide it.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I agree at some levels. However the attention it draws isn't always wanted. Big breasted women regularly dress to minimize or accentuate depending on circumstances.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Ah yes, cycling shorts, well go with black I guess and wear something over top of them.

Personally, I have just gotten used to people looking. If I am on my own touring few people see me anyway, but around town I often wear something lightweight over the shorts.

Jack

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
grnman said:
Ah yes, cycling shorts, well go with black I guess and wear something over top of them.

Personally, I have just gotten used to people looking. If I am on my own touring few people see me anyway, but around town I often wear something lightweight over the shorts.

Jack

Me again, just and after thought, or after picture. My situation in cycling shorts, so I undersand this.

Attachments

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seeing your pictures i supose your cock is more bigger than my. So i must be lucky.
Dosn't it hurt to much when you are cycling and putting your cock at the right.
I always waer my cock in front and down.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
dick20 said:
seeing your pictures i supose your cock is more bigger than my. So i must be lucky.
Dosn't it hurt to much when you are cycling and putting your cock at the right.
I always waer my cock in front and down.

No, off to the side is the most comfortable. Down in front, is worse for me, as the head can get squashed against the seat, i.e., sitting on it. And, up won't work either; it is bent against my stomach and over the waisgtband usually.

Jack