Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I put my bibs on, I lift my cock up to the 12:00 position to avoid contact with the seat. Periodic adjustment is required to keep me happy on the seat.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am usually on the right, but I too have to reach in and shift gear periodically to avoid chaffing.

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bike to work every day I can, weather permitting... My cock and more annoyingly balls are ALWAYS in the way. I've tried different underwear but nothing really works. Generally speaking, I always "tuck" everything as far in the straight-up position as I comfortably can and on particularly hot days will sometimes pull my underwear down beneath my balls to help keep everything extra high and out of the way. (Still under my pants or shorts of course.) If I tuck either right or left, I feel like I'm sitting crooked and it it will start to make one of my knees hurt.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cycle loads myself, and always try to keep my cock upright when cycling, as much as possible.

However I get much more problems with my balls, and crushing them, whilst in the saddle.

Even with a Jock (When I do not spill out of one), I do sometimes end up with "Saddle Balls"

Wonder if I could get anything retail like this? :biggrin1:

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I put on my shorts, I generally start straight up, but over time, I naturally fall to the left or right. I try to keep myself up and out of the way of the saddle, but on longer rides it ends up being a pain in the ass and I just let the buddy tuck whichever way he wants to tuck that particular day.

S

SirConcis

When I pull teh shorts up, I place it up or to the right. But on the bike, the dick goes in its own position which is generally straight forwards (because of angles of body vs seat).

But once I get off the bike, the dick generally points down to the right.

hj_simps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I start straight up, after a while it goes to the natural position which is left for me.