cystitis problem

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fulcrum84, Aug 26, 2010.

1. fulcrum84

fulcrum84 New Member

Hi to everybody, my girlsuffers from cystitis: are very few times, but with her ex's, who was smaller, never has this problems. Could cystitis caused by big penis? Thanks

2. Stefan_kainert35

Stefan_kainert35 New Member

It's also called honeymoon cystitis.

3. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

My first wife got it on her honeymoon, can be caused by lots of fucking. Maybe you're going at your gf more than her previous men?

4. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

It can be caused by forceful intercourse, if you are going at it at an angle that bruises the bladder.

However, it is more likely that it is caused by bacteria that are getting sucked up into her urethra during sex.

Orgasm for many women causes muscle contractions that can draw liquid up into the urethra... altho some women are simply far more prone to this in general.

For this reason you want to be particularly careful about 'assplay' as bactieria from the bowel getting into the vaginal tract is the most common vector.

Also, be sure your junk is clean and her junk is clean beforehand.

Another big tip...
    She need to pee immediately after sex EVERY time.

And she should learn to like cranberry juice and drink more of it...

5. Free love

Free love New Member

The urethra of women sits just underneath the clitoris. The little "hole" that you see is the urethral meatus (meatus means opening). We have one as well, which is our one eyed bandit. Women, when they are younger, are generally more predisposed to UTIs (or cystitis -- i.e. bladder infection). because of two general anatomic factors. One, their urethra are very short. The bladder is very close to the outside world for women. Ours are long, because of the penis (regardless of how big your penis is). The second reason is that a woman's anus is in relatively close proximity to the urethral meatus. Little girls who are going through potty training are particularly predisposed to urinary tract infections because of the potential to have their stool get into contact with their urethras (either during wiping after urinating or because of direct contact when they poo their pants).
    I don't think that having a big penis would have a big effect on a woman getting UTIs. But frequent intercourse (maybe because you have a big penis?) can lead to a lot more exposure to bacteria and can predispose her to UTIs. What was said above is right. Don't go backdoor then go front door. Not only could you cause a UTI, but you could seed colonic bacteria (read E.Coli) into the vagina and, god forbid, the uterus. This could lead to some nasty infections, including pelvic inflammatory disease (where a woman spills pus out of her fallopian tubes).
    So, the best thing to do is to let her have a breather and get the infection under control before you start pounding her again. She'll want it again, I'm sure. But chicks really don't like to have sex when something is wrong with their bladders or their who-ha's.

My two cents.

6. fulcrum84

fulcrum84 New Member

Thanks all, kind people

Draft saved Draft deleted