cystoscopy

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Gregnaboy, May 9, 2010.

1. Gregnaboy

Gregnaboy New Member

Has anyone had a cystoscopy? and if so what does it feel like? does it hurt?

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    It shouldn't hurt at all. Depending on why they are doing it, there is a good chance you will have moderate sedation (it's just a shot don't worry). If you have a calculus I'm sure your going to have moderate sedation in case they need to break apart the stones. Don't worry it's a really simple procedure :) I haven't had it so I can't tell you what it feels like.

#2 HiddenLacey, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
  3. cdarro

cdarro New Member

I had one years ago; they put me under "twilight sedation". You're not really unconscious but there is no sensation of time passing and no pain or even discomfort. I was out of the hospital within two hours and went to work the next day. As I say, it was years ago, so techniques ad methods are probably substantially improved.

4. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I had one four years ago. The only sedation they used was Lidocaine jelly which they squeeze down into your penis. It hurt like hell. I wish I would have been totally sedated and will will gladly pay for it if I ever have to have another.

5. Drew2themax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had one and it wasn't pain, it was more of an uncomfortable feeling. Alittle pressure and when the scope is inserted it feels like you have to pee.

6. Drew2themax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ohh.. And my only sedation was with lidocaine jelly.

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I had one last year. I thought I had emptied all my urine out prior to the procedure however when they removed the tbe, I must have have pissed a qallion. All over the
    table (whatever it is called), my legs and the floor. I can't remember if my underwear had been removed or not but if not, they would have also been drenched.

The other embarassing part was the female assistant clamping my dick and inserting the numbing stuff.

I think I have another one scheduled for next month.

Draft saved Draft deleted