Czech hunter

StewartW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thought id share some of my favorite episodes in here:

Love the bottom in this and love the build up! Love how the other guy isnt that willing to participate until he gets to fuck the bottom as well, and one of the episodes i look back at the most!!

A very long episode but i love the build up of this one and how it slowly goes to the action, dont think the guys are neccesarily hot but i think it has one of the best and most realistic plot and again love how one of the guys isnt willing to participate until he gets to fuck his ”friends” ass

I think this is quite an underrated gem tbh, I think this guy is very hot and again it has a nice build up and seems very realistic, the bottom has a very nice body

I love when old guys return, and this time with 2 brothers, really nice build up and plot and hot sex!! Love the blond one!! For sure one of the best episodes out there!!

This episode is amazing!! I love how the hunter basically dosent even participate but just directs the guys on what to do! And the top is really good! Hes also has a very good body!! Love the plot and build ups of this episodes!!
Which episode is the one in white T Shirt

D

deleted5766161

Do any of you guys know in which episodes the hunter films himself taking a piss? I always find that so hot but the specific episodes are hard to find

Reactions: gay06boy