D Cup Titfuck

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was friends with a girl for ages, and she got pregnant and she was single and feeling feeling horny so she called me over, now I had'nt seen this girl since she had just started preggnancy and she is normally about a 34dd, DAM those things had blown up to about 34FF and she just wrapped them round my Cock and I was in heaven.

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and thanks for the "compliment" matthi, not many dicks look as big as they normally do when two huge tits are smashing it

I now see how what I said could be misinterpreted, but it should be obvious that I didn't mean to imply anything about your size. If it was me being the lucky titfucker, I'd still prefer to see a little dick. ;-)

D_rytjhkj

Just Browsing
Media
My ex was a 34ddd and that was fun she only weighed 110lbs. My wife however is much better. When we got married, she was a 36ddd. Since then, she has lost weight and started drinking a lot of beer with me. I found out she only lost between 5-10lbs, as her weight shifted directly to her breasts. She is now a 36g/h and amazing and wieght 125lbs.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex was a 34ddd and that was fun she only weighed 110lbs. My wife however is much better. When we got married, she was a 36ddd. Since then, she has lost weight and started drinking a lot of beer with me. I found out she only lost between 5-10lbs, as her weight shifted directly to her breasts. She is now a 36g/h and amazing and wieght 125lbs.

So... instead of a beer gut she's got beer boobies?

;)

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Titfucks are fine with D's and above. Fortunately both my wife and regular lover are well-equipped in the boob department and love it. I've tried it with C's but it's not the same, except if she hangs them down on top and at least you can have some fun with them. B and below are no use but in that case I enjoy stimulating nipples with my cock head, which women also seem to like.

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Id have to agree with that!! My wife is a 32A and it is very difficult to play with hers like that. To make things worse--I am only 3.5" long when Im hard so you can imagine how funny we must look tryinng to fuck her tits

D_e756ry7gujhk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
some1 needs to post some titty fucking pictures
its amazing feeling having ur meat wrapped in tits
and the visual is almost as hot as 2 cocks together

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a full D cup myself, and I have to say i titfuccking is GREAT! haha. No srsl, great. Though, Its nicer if the guys a bit bigger, so you can still blow him meanwhile :)

jayfromnyc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All the ladies I date/fuck are BBW's , most are HUGE breasted DDD or better. Without a doubt tit fucking is one of my favorite activites.