D.I.L.F.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jackingoff10, Jun 7, 2009.

1. jackingoff10

jackingoff10 New Member

Albums:
    Dad I'd Like to Fuck. Any of you guys ever been attracted to your friends dad? Anything ever happen with you and your friends dad?

2. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

I dont know about friend's dad, but yes, I like older men. I think of their experiences, so that turn me on :)

3. D_hhf12cxz

D_hhf12cxz New Member

Albums:
    Not so much dad's friend as older men in general for me. Something about them.....

4. edonline

Gold Member

Yes, I like older men. I've hooked up with a friend's dad as well as one of my dad's friends.

5. B_Bigp22

B_Bigp22 New Member

I have only had sex with two men in my life, and the first man I ever had sex with was one of my friends dads many years ago

6. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've definitely been with a few older men....

Nothing with a friend's dad, that would be a little creepy along the lines of the movie "American Beauty." One thing I've found with older men vs younger men is how appreciative the older ones are of the situation. They take their time and are gentle... and not in a bad way... they treat you with genuine respect and not frivolous disregard like some young guys do. I've had my share of sexual partners and if you want the hot young energetic bodies that's one thing... but the older one's know what they have to offer. It's not the same as a young guy, but it's not necessarily worse. It's nice to feel respected from a somewhat stranger in such an intimate circumstance. Trust me, that's hot!!!

Plus the older one's own more suits!!! ;)

#6 jjsjr, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2009
  7. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh, well, this seems like a warm friendly place to be :tongue:

8. D_Quint Uplitts

D_Quint Uplitts Account Disabled

I had a friend whos dad was hot. One night I slept over his house and at about 2am I heard his mom and dad arguing about how they never have sex anymore because his mom was always on the computer. about 10 minutes later I heard his dad go in the barthroom and start grunting obviously mastrubating, so I went up to the bathroom door and peeked through a crack that was in the door. He was pounding his dick and tickling his balls. I watched him till he came and then he cleaned up after himself. I wish that I would have had the courage to open the door and ask if he needed any help. After he cleaned up I rushed back to bed so he wouldn't see me. Then the next morning he told me that he knew I was there and it that he would like to have me jack him off some time, but that time never came around.

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've always preferred men between the ages of 30 and 50 for sex, though I always wound up with peers for relationships.

But, personally I always found that father/son dynamic sorta creepy.

Draft saved Draft deleted