D.J. Cotrona

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a hot actor who doesn't get enough work - but he did recently play opposite Channing Tatum in Dear John and is starring on a new television series for ABC called 187 Detroit. Anybody else like?

He also starred on the shows Skin and Windfall as well as in the horror film Venom and Love Is The Drug.

Attachments

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your best bets to see the most skin exposure is the horror flick "Venom," and the drama "Love Is The Drug" (not on DVD in the U.S. yet but you can find it on Torrents - he looks unreal in just a towel wrapped around his waist in an early scene!).

I did a Google image search but didn't come up with too much - I had heard that somebody was putting D.J.'s series "Skin" on YouTube, where he was frequently unclothed - but they were removed.

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of new pics of D.J. - he's currently filming the new ABC series "Detroit 1-8-7," and his movie "Love Is The Drug" has been re-titled "Addicted To Her Love," available for pre-order on Amazon.

First pic was at the premiere of "Dear John," second pic is an ABC promo pic for "Detroit 1-8-7."

Attachments

Definitely my type.

I'd like to :censored: on his big :censored: all night long.

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
brick, I agree with you. I'd love for DJ to put his :censored: in my :censored: and then :censored: all over my :biggrin1:. Then for good measure I'd make sure to lick his :censored: all around the rim and then move along to his :censored: for some teabagging. Then time for round 2, where he just :censored: me like a ragdoll.

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D.J. has been cast alongside The Rock and Channing Tatum in "G.I. JOE 2:RETALIATION."

Pics are from on set with co-stars The Rock and Adrianne Palicki.

Attachments

Reactions: Psilord905