D-Shirts

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Oct 27, 2008.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I have created a new term...D-Shirts. These are Dick Shirts; shirts that discuss, promote or otherwise imply penile sentiments.

Examples:

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: MY DICK

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: HUNG LIKE A HORSE

I would like to get both of those. But am I big enough to get the "hung like a horse" t-shirt or would women be disappointed? :tongue:

Do we have any members who own D-Shirts? Speak up!

2. morsecode

morsecode New Member

I once saw this guy in Montreal with a shirt that said 23.5 cm, I just wanted to punch him in the face...the hung horse is funny though, there's another one in there that shows a clown with his fingers 8 inches away and it says you should be this long to ride...I still think they are tacky, the only one I'd wear just because it is hilarious is one they don't make anymore I think, it said in small font, near the bottom of the shirt: "If you are this close to read this, might as well suck my dick"

3. Typicaltool

Typicaltool Member

I once saw one that had a giant dot, maybe 8 or 9" around and it said "If you can put your mouth around this then I want to marry you"

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

There was one I almost bought (I'd ONLY wear it to a "funny T-shirt theme party" though, so that's why I didn't buy it) that said:

In case of erection lasting more than 4 hours... Call me immediately! :biggrin1:

5. DGirl

Gold Member

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

The hung like a horse one is sad :(

Draft saved Draft deleted