Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a huge fan of digital photography either, but seeing as how I won't be traveling to Milan anytime soon, this is the best I can do. :smile: And after playing around with the picture for a while, you can zoom in REALLY far. lol. I think it's need to be able to deeply inspect an historic piece of art at that great of detail without having to travel halfway across the world.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gah, I hate digital photography, but on this level of detail I think I can work around that.

I'm not a huge fan of digital photography either, but seeing as how I won't be traveling to Milan anytime soon, this is the best I can do. :smile: And after playing around with the picture for a while, you can zoom in REALLY far. lol. I think it's need to be able to deeply inspect an historic piece of art at that great of detail without having to travel halfway across the world.

If you don't like digital photography, you just haven't seen it done well.

With that said, it has brought some things into photography that have overall lessened the quality of what's out there. But in the right hands, amateur or professional, it can be truly beautiful.