"dad" and "son" group skype? wanna join?

lbm4321

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dom master/daddy looking for kinky boy. 18+ only. MUST follow orders. I send orders via message. No cam or mic.

Cannot wait to have a son. I had the best Dad. I lost him to cancer when I was 16. Miss him everyday.
Hey buddy. Welcome to LPSG. So sorry about the early loss of you Dad. I lost both my parents at a young age and feel your pain. I'm a Dad, but if you ever want to talk, chat me up.

I'd love to join. In fact, I tried to get on Skype again and found out they've changed. You have to tell them either your email address or your phone number. Just creating a user name doesn't work anymore. Microsoft is stupid. Kik is so much better...and more user friendly. Sorry, I was looking forward to chatting with some "Sons" and/or "Dads".

tim cauley

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd love to join. In fact, I tried to get on Skype again and found out they've changed. You have to tell them either your email address or your phone number. Just creating a user name doesn't work anymore. Microsoft is stupid. Kik is so much better...and more user friendly. Sorry, I was looking forward to chatting with some "Sons" and/or "Dads".

just create a fake email address that you use just for Skype man.