Dad Having Sex

D

deleted342096

So my dad got a new girlfriend and some nights I hear him fucking the shit out of her. I’m nervous cause it turns me on! I want to ask my dad what her pussy is like but I don’t want to make things awkward. Has this ever happened to anybody else?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So my dad got a new girlfriend and some nights I hear him fucking the shit out of her. I’m nervous cause it turns me on! I want to ask my dad what her pussy is like but I don’t want to make things awkward. Has this ever happened to anybody else?

You've been an LPSG member for eleven years. If you joined at agree 18, you are now 29.

Don't you think it's time you got your own place? :)

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don’t get why this is even a comment on here but I guess some people make it their mission to troll the threads and get them off topic. Also you don’t know me to comment on why I live with my dad. I’m 27 and it’s my business

You're 27 years old and have been hanging here for at least 11 years. You should be pretty comfortable with the whole sex thing by now.

Ignore the sounds coming from Dad's room, or move out of his home, or suck it up and say to him, "Hey Dad, could you guys keep it down, please?"

Those are your options.

sruffin9834

Expert Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're 27 years old and have been hanging here for at least 11 years. You should be pretty comfortable with the whole sex thing by now.

Ignore the sounds coming from Dad's room, or move out of his home, or suck it up and say to him, "Hey Dad, could you guys keep it down, please?"

Those are your options.
I think you’re missing the point. The question here is has anyone ever gotten excited by hearing their parent (dad in this case) have sex. Everything else is ancillary at best.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I used to hear my parents fucking all the time. I’ll never forget hearing my dad ask my mom one time if they were going to fuck that night. Her response was she didn’t know!

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leave the Old Man alone! He knows what he is doing. Just because you have a problem why create one for him. It is his house and if you can't find a way to deal with your issue in his house then it is best you just move your 27 YO ass out the door and find your own place where you won't be hearing all those fucking noises your Father and his girlfriend make. My son moved out the Summer following High School graduation. He never lived in our house again but I know him well enough that I know he would never ask me a question such as you discuss.

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dad would pump that pussy every night. Kept his used condoms rolled up in Kleenex in a little waste basket by the bed. There was one about for every night. He gave his cock a good workout every night.
he always wore a condom?

blueranger

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
All these replies about dealing with the sound -- I encourage a re-reading of the original post.
The poster mentioned that he wanted to *talk to his dad* about the pussy. Not that he was annoyed about hearing it!

My advice? You know your relationship with your dad better than any of us. I would have never even considered such a thing when I was younger, but now that I'm much older I joke around with my dad about stuff like that. So I'd probably feel comfortable asking if there was a girlfriend. (as it is, my parents are still together, and I don't want to know about *them together*, lol).

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You want to ask your dad what his girlfriend's pussy is like? Like how? Putting aside that this is your father, what the fuck do you need to know about another man's girlfriend's pussy?

Reactions: spaj8987 and NCbear
D

deleted342096

Leave the Old Man alone! He knows what he is doing. Just because you have a problem why create one for him. It is his house and if you can't find a way to deal with your issue in his house then it is best you just move your 27 YO ass out the door and find your own place where you won't be hearing all those fucking noises your Father and his girlfriend make. My son moved out the Summer following High School graduation. He never lived in our house again but I know him well enough that I know he would never ask me a question such as you discuss.
I didn’t know so many people on here can’t read..

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn’t know so many people on here can’t read..

Oh, we can read. It's just that everyone sees your situation as so totally inappropriate, that we are attacking it from a different perspective.