Dad Having Sex

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to hear dad fucking moms brains out all the time from my room. My cock would get so fucking hard... loved to jack my cock to her cries out and his grunts and growls

I heard it. Once I was like a HSer and knew- it made me proud he was making her feel that way, shaking the bed, banging against the walls & having her moan and go hard with him.

never bothered me.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Makes me wonder if my sons can hear my pounding my gf and different chicks wen shes not around cause we are loud
I wonder also if our sons here me fucking my wife they are old enough now we don’t hide it!

Rusguy_96

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I caught my parents fucked many times. They don't hide it because mom loves to moan loudly lol. And several times I caught dad jerking...
I think that it's usual thing and there are no any surprises and worries about it. We all are human beings. It's natural to have a sex

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted about this before. I was an only child...my father, like his father, great uncles, and two older brothers, had a truly "legendary" epically colossal monster horse cock with balls and a libido to match. My mother was apparently the only woman he ever met who could take all he had and...maybe...thought I don't know this for sure...her libido was at least equal to his and perhaps she was one of those rare women who is sexually insatiable. I hesitate to think of my mother as a nymphomaniac...but she certainly was for my fathers endowment.

I grew up in what now would be called a wooden, small, two story house in the south. Upstairs was a hallway...at the end of the hallway was the entrance from the hallway to the bathroom, with the next room my parents bedroom (they had a door to the bathroom from their room...the hallway door was for me to use going to the shared bathroom)...my parents bedroom shared a thin wall with my bedroom. Their headboard was against the same wall as my bed's headboard. Every night I heard my parents having sex several times for a several hours. I could hear every thing...just as if I had a chair in their room. They had sex almost...every...single...night. And every morning, about 4AM or so, they would again have sex at least twice. Again...almost...every...single...morning.

Looking back I think they didn't have sex only on those very rare occasions where one or both were somehow seriously ill with a bad cold or the flu or something. Otherwise...at least five or more times a day. And on weekends...more.

They would do it downstairs in the den, in the kitchen, the formal living room, dining room table, laundry room, patio...everywhere. Many, many, many times over those years I would come home and walk in to find them having sex on a table or a couch in the den or on the kitchen table...all the time. I would just spin on my heels and head back out, or later in life as a teen I would just detour around and come in the other door (front if I was in the back coming in the patio door) and then head up to my room. My mother and father were both very vocal during sex so I could hear them once I got in the house...so on weekends they would have sex maybe 7-9 or more times a day/night. Really...they didn't waste a lot of time watching tv or other things...just my father and mother having marathon sex.

S Raz

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted about this before. I was an only child...my father, like his father, great uncles, and two older brothers, had a truly "legendary" epically colossal monster horse cock with balls and a libido to match. My mother was apparently the only woman he ever met who could take all he had and...maybe...thought I don't know this for sure...her libido was at least equal to his and perhaps she was one of those rare women who is sexually insatiable. I hesitate to think of my mother as a nymphomaniac...but she certainly was for my fathers endowment.

I grew up in what now would be called a wooden, small, two story house in the south. Upstairs was a hallway...at the end of the hallway was the entrance from the hallway to the bathroom, with the next room my parents bedroom (they had a door to the bathroom from their room...the hallway door was for me to use going to the shared bathroom)...my parents bedroom shared a thin wall with my bedroom. Their headboard was against the same wall as my bed's headboard. Every night I heard my parents having sex several times for a several hours. I could hear every thing...just as if I had a chair in their room. They had sex almost...every...single...night. And every morning, about 4AM or so, they would again have sex at least twice. Again...almost...every...single...morning.

Looking back I think they didn't have sex only on those very rare occasions where one or both were somehow seriously ill with a bad cold or the flu or something. Otherwise...at least five or more times a day. And on weekends...more.

They would do it downstairs in the den, in the kitchen, the formal living room, dining room table, laundry room, patio...everywhere. Many, many, many times over those years I would come home and walk in to find them having sex on a table or a couch in the den or on the kitchen table...all the time. I would just spin on my heels and head back out, or later in life as a teen I would just detour around and come in the other door (front if I was in the back coming in the patio door) and then head up to my room. My mother and father were both very vocal during sex so I could hear them once I got in the house...so on weekends they would have sex maybe 7-9 or more times a day/night. Really...they didn't waste a lot of time watching tv or other things...just my father and mother having marathon sex.
Who would you have had if you could’ve joined in?

blknudist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So my dad got a new girlfriend and some nights I hear him fucking the shit out of her. I’m nervous cause it turns me on! I want to ask my dad what her pussy is like but I don’t want to make things awkward. Has this ever happened to anybody else?

if u are over 18... it is def a conversation you should have with ur dad

So my dad got a new girlfriend and some nights I hear him fucking the shit out of her. I’m nervous cause it turns me on! I want to ask my dad what her pussy is like but I don’t want to make things awkward. Has this ever happened to anybody else?

This is an interesting thread, and no, becoming aroused at the sound of other humans having sex is not abnormal. Our brain is the largest erogenous zone on/in the body, so sensing that someone is getting or receiving sexual pleasure is arousing.

Now, asking him intimate details depends on your relationship. You can look at it as a door to a closer bond, asking questions like that. Either way, you know you and you know him, so if it would fly, why not ask? You might find out a lot more!