Dad/son Roleplay On Skype

Harrysmurf

Experimental Member
Media
18 Shy Fatty from Aus, looking for older a(25+m) dominant guys for mic/cam over Skype. Can share vids/pics if wanted! I'm pretty big and mostly non-hairy, have 3" cock, uncut but my foreskin doesn't retract unfortunately aha. Can cam if you're down and we do it a couple times too!

Skype - live:rockiesmurf

robertpascual1993

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
small dick asian faggot here seeking verbal and dominant white alpha males for me to worship and serve. Currently owned by an american white supremacist, he wanted me to be used by other white men on skype, if your into SPH, Edging, COckPlay, Raceplay and Gooning add me sir... Use ME WITH MY MASTERS on cam. I dont require my master to be on cam but please do have mic.

Add me at RICOMASCUAL

BrainNBrawn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
37 5’11” 170 8c lean toned muscular dom dad/bro/coach

Looking for in-depth and frequent Skype bonding with a MASCULINE guy with a MUSCULAR bod (just as big or larger than mine). Other men my age, or younger guys looking for a dad type. USA/Canada preferred. Body hair/facial hair preferred. No fem guys.

Must have a mic (I can message and mic most often - I’m very verbal) and cam. Pics help, but must cam to verify.

You should be looking to dig deep into what turns you on and what you truly need to feel satisfied.

live:.cid.e298e830f4e42d6a

Harrysmurf

Experimental Member
Media
18 Shy Fatty from Aus, looking for older a(25+m) dominant guys for mic/cam over Skype. Can share vids/pics if wanted! I'm pretty big and mostly non-hairy, have 3" cock, uncut but my foreskin doesn't retract unfortunately aha. Can cam if you're down and we do it a couple times too!

fkr89

Experimental Member
Media
36 ,Im watcher,,, looking for sissy males or slaves or bottoms or son chubby boys

Harrysmurf

Experimental Member
Media
18 shy fatty from Aus, looking for older a(25+m) dominant guys for mic/cam over Skype. Can share vids/pics if wanted, just have to ask me! I'm pretty fat and mostly non-hairy, have 3" cock, uncut but my foreskin doesn't retract unfortunately aha. Can cam if you're down and we do it a couple times too!

37 M Canada

Looking for older mature daddies to play with on Cam and Mic

I really love to be on cam while daddy watches and talks dirty

I am open to roleplay fetishes and fantasys

Contact me with your asl and what you are into

I can get toys or things to wear if you please

Only contact if you love to give orders on mic and are vocal when chatting

Voice chatting is very important to me

live:.cid.90fb9d16b3623aa4