Dad/son Talk

B_italy61079

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you had your son ask you any questions about having a big dick, like problems, sex questions? Or have any of you fathers talked to your sons about big dick problems and issues?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MY mother had the 'father son' talk when I was 11... my father tryed to do it a decade later. and as YOU can imagine it felt so awkward, special because at age 21 I've had lost my 'double' virginity at, at least 7 years... :p
but YES, IF I ever have any sex related question, I can always talk to my mother! ;)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this makes me sound weird....but..... That, amoung many many other things is why I want a son so badly. To be there for him as he ages and matures, and be there for him when he has questions about his body, sex, etc. My dad still to this day will not say the word 'sex' around me. I want to be there for my son, so he won't have to go thru the same hell I went thru growing up not knowing wtf was going on with my body.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About ten years ago I was friendly with the people who lived 2 doors over. She was a single women who went to a clinic and got impregnated by an unknown sperm donor. The only thing she knew about the donor was the fact he was a university student with brown hair and blue eyes.

I met them when the son was 10 years old and the mother was 37. Five years later, when the son was going away to camp to work on the water front, the mother asked me if I could "talk" to her son.

I was not very comfortable with this idea but she was really concern that her son might be presented with a chance of having sex.

I sat him down and gave him "the talk" but told him that he was still young but just in case, I brought him to the drug store to explain to him the different kinds of condoms and lube. He reached to get Magnums and I stopped him and suggested that he get a normal size condom as they stretch to a large size.

I did not want him to try the Magnums to find them too loose and for him to feel lacking.

We got home I wanted to show him how to put on the condom so I pulled out a couple of bananas and showed him how you put it on. He watched very carefully and then tried it himself. He got quiet for a minute or two so I asked what was wrong. He sheepishly asked what would happen if he was not the same size as the bananas? I explained that it would be fine but just to make sure that he held on to the end of the condom, when he was pulling out, after he was done.

He got quiet again so I asked what it was again. He asked what would happen if he was "a bit" bigger than the bananas and I said that it would be fine and that if it was true then he got lucky in the penis gene pool.

He still looked a bit uncomfortable. At this point I was also getting uncomfortable too as this was going into more detail than I wanted to deal with. I told him to go to the bathroom and try it on for size if he wanted to make sure everything was "good". A few minutes later he come out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and his face was all red and he is walking funny. I asked him what was wrong and he said that the condom was to tight and and was hurting him. I explained that wearing a condom is not usually comfortable but it is what it is.

Another minute or two goes by and he says that it really hurts. I began to worry that maybe he was having a bad reaction to the latex so I asked him to show me. After hesitating for a few minutes he opens the the bathrobe to show me.

I gasp as I saw this very large penis on this relatively small frame and it was bright red. I tell him to take it off as it seemed way too tight. Great, this kid half my age was hung 50 % better than I was.

We went back to the drug store and bought extra large condoms for him and they fit much more comfortably on him.

I then added to my "talk" the fact that he is better endowed than most and he should always go gentle on the girls until they used to his size.

The next day, the mother asked me how it went. I thanked her for truly embarrassing me but told her that he was now armed with the knowledge that he does not have to have sex but would be ready if he does.

Lord knows if I had his penis when I was 15 and was just wearing a bathing suit all day working with other girls my age....