Dad taught us everything. You?

Phat_Matt_9inch

Experimental Member
Media
When I was a young man, my dad taught all three of his boys (myself and my two brothers) how to jerk, about women's bodies, how to pleasure a woman, etc. Anyone else have a cool dad like mine?

Reactions: shady ace

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by iggy@Jun 2 2005, 11:56 AM
my dad never told me anything... sad..

iggy
[post=317161]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here......mom did a little better then him.....but not much.......

EDIT:
Scratch that! I did'nt read the starting post......lol
There where no discussions from neither Dad nor Mom regarding masturbation.......and happily so!!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Phat_Matt_9inch@Jun 2 2005, 02:11 AM
When I was a young man, my dad taught all three of his boys (myself and my two brothers) how to jerk, about women's bodies, how to pleasure a woman, etc. Anyone else have a cool dad like mine?
[post=317061]Quoted post[/post]​

Mercifully NO! The idea of seeing dear old dad working himself into a lathered frenzy while masturbating is a very disturbing thought indeed.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(choking on my own vomit)
DAD!!!!!!!! STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ALREADY KNOW HOW........I LEARNED IT FROM MOM!!!!!!
;) :p

sorry...
to answer your question, no.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jun 2 2005, 12:05 AM
my dad was even cooler; he went nuts on junk and killed himself when I was like 2 months old! now I'd like to hear from anyone with a dad as cool as MINE.
[post=317110]Quoted post[/post]​

Dr Rock - I notice your comments are always bleak and morbid...You must be having a rough time in the world...

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jun 1 2005, 08:05 PM
my dad was even cooler; he went nuts on junk and killed himself when I was like 2 months old! now I'd like to hear from anyone with a dad as cool as MINE.

My dad also kicked before I was a year old.

It was a train wreck!

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
So Phat Matt, how old were you when you and your brothers got your "birds & bees" talk? My dad told me nothing. If I would have asked him, he would have stroked on the spot. I want to be able to talk to my kids about such things, but not sure at what age, and what/how to tell them.
What is the best way to talk about it so dad doesn't sound like an old perv.?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by TallHungLB@Jun 2 2005, 11:32 AM
My dad, my whole family for that matter, never talked about sex or anything even remotely pertaining to it. Growing up Catholic, ain't it grand? LOL
[post=317224]Quoted post[/post]​
You didn't ask me, but I did raise three boys and thease are my suggestions.

1. Talk about things when they are ready. Both parents should let their children bathe with them when they are very little up to age four or so. Not all the time. A lot of questions can be answered that way. A lot of the birds and bees discussion is better taught young when they are innocent and don't have society hangups already. Sperm from a man and an egg from a women unite to form a new baby. They ask were the sperm came from tell them. Where is the egg tell them. You dont have to go into all the love making techniques. At a young age telling them the the sperm comes out when it is supposed to and the the father's body will know when is an accurate statement.
2. As your boys grow up, have outings wtih out Mom and let some discussion of growth and development start early. If they can and do ask a specific question never say they are too young to know. Tell them what they can understand at their ages.

3. About masturbation. I told my boys what is was. That there was nothing wrong with it and that they would have wet dreams if they didn't masturbate and that is was a private thing they should do in a locked bathroom or in their private bed. I just told them that masturbation was rubbing the erect penis until it ejacualted. I didn't share any techniques. There is no need for show and tell. Every boy will figure out the best technique to his hand shape and penis size. It will vary from guy to guy. Had they asked any further questoins I would have answered them.

Botom line: Talk to them earlier, not later. Later, they have already heard stuff and it is a little awkard talking to dear old dad suddenly at age 13 without any prior disussion of the subject.

Out on the family farm, kids knew as soon as they were old enough to know that "daddy" had the milk cow in the pasture with the bull for breeding purposes. And they watched the breeding act take place at age three. two or one whenever it happened and it happened frequently. There was never really a time they didn't "know". As in they were so young they don't remember being told. On the family farm it was just a normal part of life.

Still is or should be.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande+Jun 2 2005, 04:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pene_Negro_Grande &#064; Jun 2 2005, 04:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock@Jun 2 2005, 12:05 AM
my dad was even cooler; he went nuts on junk and killed himself when I was like 2 months old&#33; now I&#39;d like to hear from anyone with a dad as cool as MINE.

Dr Rock - I notice your comments are always bleak and morbid...You must be having a rough time in the world...
[post=317222]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
not really. you may have noticed by now that the world is a pretty bleak and morbid place; I seem to deal with it pretty well :eyes:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
My dad never taught me how to masturbate. And now I have to wash my eyes from Matt giving me that image.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
My Dad is... was... and still kewl&#33; He told me and my younger brothers we have a gift and how to use that gift&#33; No one is shy about anything in my house but we do have respect for each others privacy, and also Mom&#39;s...meaning not to talk about things of guy matters in front of her. But she knows all of us are hung and that we take after our dad. I am like the smallest in the family but I&#39;m the oldest...Jose&#39;Latinoboy9

briguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remeber I tried to ask my dad once. His face was priceless. He didn&#39;t ever tell me anything.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My dad&#39;s idea of &#39;the talk&#39; was telling me that he planned to take me to a whore when I turned 14. Luckily he died long before then.

He would have been disappointed anyway. I was a late bloomer.

Reactions: LargeMcBig

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Humphrey: So, just listen. Now, did I or did I not... do... vaginal... juices?
Pupils: Mmm. Mmm. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
Humphrey: Name two ways of getting them flowing, Watson.
Watson: R-- rubbing the clitoris, sir?
Humphrey: What&#39;s wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don&#39;t have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy.
Wymer: Suck the nipple, sir?
Humphrey: Good&#33; Good. Well done, Wymer.
Pupil: Uh, stroking the thighs, sir.
Humphrey: Yes. Yes, I suppose so. Hmm?
Pupil: Oh, sir. Biting the neck.
Humphrey: Yes. Good. Nibbling the earlobe, uhh, kneading the buttocks, and so on and so forth. So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris, Watson.
Watson: Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by briguy@Jun 3 2005, 02:08 AM
I remeber I tried to ask my dad once. His face was priceless. He didn&#39;t ever tell me anything.
[post=317400]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL
I can see my dad giving me a book and saying "you figure it out"........