Dad.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I heard my dad mention a couple of years ago to one of my mums staff that his brother got the big dick gene. I don't know what the conversation wa sbaout, I can't really remember.

Another time at the cinema he told me that my grandad had a big dick, he was talking about how people are smaller nowadays or something.

I want to ask him if he knows anything about his brother and dad, how big they actually got because I am unsure of what size I may eventual grow to, if I grow anymore at all.

Is this a reasonable question? I will bring up the subject in a way we can both talk about it with my concern in mind, If you understand me.

dominicandan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i dont think your dad would openly talk about it if you asked in that manner, now say next time he brings that subject up just ask him politely if that a subject that both of you can discuss openly because you had a few questions...i think that maybe the most logical approach

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I heard my dad mention a couple of years ago to one of my mums staff that his brother got the big dick gene. I don't know what the conversation wa sbaout, I can't really remember.

Another time at the cinema he told me that my grandad had a big dick, he was talking about how people are smaller nowadays or something.

I want to ask him if he knows anything about his brother and dad, how big they actually got because I am unsure of what size I may eventual grow to, if I grow anymore at all.

Is this a reasonable question? I will bring up the subject in a way we can both talk about it with my concern in mind, If you understand me.

Is the size of your Grandfather and uncle's dick really that important to you? Why not just wait and see what happens? You are 18, you already have a pretty decent size from what I can see in your gallery.. why not just let it slide for now. If something happens where you are havig troubles with your penis, maybe then you can talk about it.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I heard my dad mention a couple of years ago to one of my mums staff ...

Another time at the cinema he told me that my grandad had...

Is this a reasonable question?

track14 if you are really curious about the size of gramps and uncle bill I suggest you speak to each of them about this alone and tell them that you learned that they were big from papa. I don't think they will be happy to learn that papa is broadcasting their penis sizes all over town. Papa might never broach this subject with you again as he will see you as being his loose lipped son. But then again, he might just see you are a chip off the old block.

As for your own penis size, you need not worry about future growth as an 18 year old. Your penis is superb. Remember to be careful what you tell papa as it seems that whatever you say to him regarding penis matters seems to go abroad.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing how big your relatives are isn't going to alter the size you will be so just wait and see. Teasing you about your flat belly and good looks is just something dads do, however most of them would be a bit uncomfortable about in depth discussions about dicks I would think. Leave things as they are and time will answer your question.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
track14 if you are really curious about the size of gramps and uncle bill I suggest you speak to each of them about this alone and tell them that you learned that they were big from papa. I don't think they will be happy to learn that papa is broadcasting their penis sizes all over town. Papa might never broach this subject with you again as he will see you as being his loose lipped son. But then again, he might just see you are a chip off the old block.

As for your own penis size, you need not worry about future growth as an 18 year old. Your penis is superb. Remember to be careful what you tell papa as it seems that whatever you say to him regarding penis matters seems to go abroad.

I think this is probably some pretty good advice, although I'm not so sure about approaching Grandpa or Uncle about their size unless you are very close to the both of them.

What your size will be can't be determined by your Grandpa or Uncle's size alone as there are also genes from your Moms side thrown in the mix too.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not close to my uncle and I've never met my grandad. On the other hand my dad is more of a friend to me then a dad. It makes sense to wait for the topic to come up by itself. I'm sure it will, by all accounts my dad is bisexual, he's told me about a guy he fancied and about one of his gay mates having the biggest dick he's ever seen not that these justify my beliefs of his sexuality but we've talked alot about it and I knwo him well. He also likes musicals...

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. I've never heard of this scenario before. I'm familiar with straight sons raised by lesbians. Gay sons raised by straight men. But never straight boys raised by bisexual men. I'm sure it's very common. I'd just never heard of it, though.

I'm not close to my uncle and I've never met my grandad. On the other hand my dad is more of a friend to me then a dad. It makes sense to wait for the topic to come up by itself. I'm sure it will, by all accounts my dad is bisexual, he's told me about a guy he fancied and about one of his gay mates having the biggest dick he's ever seen not that these justify my beliefs of his sexuality but we've talked alot about it and I knwo him well. He also likes musicals...

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
UK here track 14. Happily married bi guy with 2 daughters. You can be bisexual and in a happy relationship (although wife doesn't know she may suspect). Nice that you feel so protective to your dad.