Links Dadbody_reinvented Dr. Tim Reed

DaenerysDracarys

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Our stud just dropped two full length videos. I strongly suggest you buy them.

In the first, Tim strokes a black babe deep while kissing and fondling her. She is into him, almost buring herself into his body as she rides, bashful to the camera. He finishes her missionary and shows us the source of his great power. Tim is a stud in his prime.

The second video catches Tim stroking on the sofa, then finishing in the shower. Our stud presents himself with confidence and makes direct eye contact with the camera, knowing his stare will be a tease. After his load, he rinses off as the water lingers on his muscles. I think some of the water evaporated on contact.

wow. any screenshot?

Reactions: love2000

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love how smooth his body is and the fact he shaves his hole! not too many straight guys i know shaves. And most importantly how hung he is when soft or hard! Tim is fucking blessed and won the genetic lottery!
Agree with everything except I think more straight guys shave their bodies (including hole) these days than gay guys. At least that's my feeling in the NYC metropolitan area.

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree with everything except I think more straight guys shave their bodies (including hole) these days than gay guys. At least that's my feeling in the NYC metropolitan area.
im in the midwest and everytime i go into the gym locker i see a lot of guys either natural or trimmed. haha and they are mostly straight, cuz i cant detect with my gaydar..

Reactions: Antoniooo

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will vouch that his new vids are very hot. Also, just chatting with him on OF, he’s such a sweet guy - which makes me more in love with him and his character. Hope he continues more with his work!
i just learned he linked his OF on his IG.. i would say thats a bold move and Tim isnt trying to hide his sexy/intimate side of things!

studd

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just learned he linked his OF on his IG.. i would say thats a bold move and Tim isnt trying to hide his sexy/intimate side of things!
We can also guess that with the economy in contraction, the private training business is suffering. For the traditional low salary of that job, Tim is picking up some substantial money quickly. By conservative estimates at least $1,500 the past month.

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We can also guess that with the economy in contraction, the private training business is suffering. For the traditional low salary of that job, Tim is picking up some substantial money quickly. By conservative estimates at least $1,500 the past month.
$1,500 for not much of a laborious job.. ill take that!