Links Dadbody_reinvented Dr. Tim Reed

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Recently subscribed to this hot fitness coach and model. He has previews of some really hot videos on his main feed. I DMed him for the full PPV content, but I'm not so sure he responds to private messages so it's been really hard to reach him.

Pics/Videos: OnlyFans: Tim Reed (dadbod_reinvented) [17 Videos] – Hot Men Universe
Instagram: dadbod_reinvented
Reddit: dadbod_reinvented
TikTok: dadbod_reinvented

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He didn't reply to me, either. TBH, his OF seems kind of dead.
That's a shame. He did post a new picture yesterday though. He obviously has sex videos but not sure how we are supposed to acquire them if he doesn't respond to his DMs. Maybe you'll have better luck getting a response if you're a woman.

I'll consider tipping him and that might get his attention.

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The risk of paying for Str8 men on OF knowing what they are doing to get the gays to pay their rent lol
Agreed. Ironically, if they treated the gay community with respect instead of just using us, they would probably make a shit load more money...

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
That's a shame. He did post a new picture yesterday though. He obviously has sex videos but not sure how we are supposed to acquire them if he doesn't respond to his DMs. Maybe you'll have better luck getting a response if you're a woman.

I'll consider tipping him and that might get his attention.
He has replied to my DM by now and resent some PTV vids. I haven’t unlocked them yet but they are very reasonably priced (5$) and with description. Btw, the video that got posted above are from like a month ago. But since then he hasn’t posted any videos of interest…

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He has replied to my DM by now and resent some PTV vids. I haven’t unlocked them yet but they are very reasonably priced (5$) and with description. Btw, the video that got posted above are from like a month ago. But since then he hasn’t posted any videos of interest…

Yeah I unlocked those videos as well. Waiting to see if he will send the sex videos.

Update: Just as I wrote this, I noticed he uploaded a sex video from behind.

RPDrookie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I unlocked those videos as well. Waiting to see if he will send the sex videos.

Update: Just as I wrote this, I noticed he uploaded a sex video from behind.

So...how long did it take him to finally respond to your messages? Going on day 3 for me even when I tipped to get noticed lol.

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So...how long did it take him to finally respond to your messages? Going on day 3 for me even when I tipped to get noticed lol.
I'm on day 5 and still haven't received a reply. How much did you tip? I wonder if we need to buy something from his Amazon wishlist to get noticed

RPDrookie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm on day 5 and still haven't received a reply. How much did you tip? I wonder if we need to buy something from his Amazon wishlist to get noticed

Tipped $5. No way will I tip anymore than that just to get noticed. If he doesn't respond to tipped messages I doubt he'll respond to wishlist purchases. Seems like he treats his OF's page like an afterthought.

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tipped $5. No way will I tip anymore than that just to get noticed. If he doesn't respond to tipped messages I doubt he'll respond to wishlist purchases. Seems like he treats his OF's page like an afterthought.
Yeah I think his fitness training program is his number one priority right now. He's a busy guy it seems.

Reactions: AnthonyShnz

Gastby

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having a son doesn't mean he's married.
I don't know if is married. but he fucked different woman, i guess in his onlyfans. in live he fucked a green short hair girl while in his video he fucked a long blonde hair. (I don't know if the same girl). He has amazing body but he doesn't reply on my DMs. I don't renew to him.