"Daddy" Issues

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Likewise a submissive guy, or the one being fucked was a bitch.

Hence you have daddys their bitches. ie Who's your daddy and who's my bitch.
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that it would be pup who brings up the subject of bitches?:tongue:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember feeling the same as you Stacy when I was in my twenties.....but as I have aged seems like the way I think has changed too. Or maybe it is just me. But in the right situation (like in role playing and such) I could forsee getting into the Daddy role playing during sex. A Daddy to me is someone that takes care of my every want and need (like my husband does) I think the taboo has something to do with excitment of it.

In real life I do have a parental Dad that I am very close to.....And he has always been very overprotective of me. But I am able to seperate real life from fantasy. I have never thought of my dad in a sexual way.....but I have fantasized about other people's dad's.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
wow I guess I'm really in the minority here....well I dunno why, but I friggin love being called Daddy in bed. (am a gay man). I guess I have no deep explanation of it....just know I didnt always feel that way, it's only been in the past 5 yrs or so (has to do with age?) and mainly when I'm with a younger guy. it just makes me feel super-hot, masculine, and in control. It's sure not literally any kind of incestuous thing ..... Just "daddy" in a generic sense as it's used by the gay community (older, dominant guy).

Reactions: Richyrich77

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I remember feeling the same as you Stacy when I was in my twenties.....but as I have aged seems like the way I think has changed too. Or maybe it is just me. But in the right situation (like in role playing and such) I could forsee getting into the Daddy role playing during sex. A Daddy to me is someone that takes care of my every want and need (like my husband does) I think the taboo has something to do with excitment of it.

In real life I do have a parental Dad that I am very close to.....And he has always been very overprotective of me. But I am able to seperate real life from fantasy. I have never thought of my dad in a sexual way.....but I have fantasized about other people's dad's.

oh i've fantasized about other peoples' dads plenty of times, lol. and i see where you're coming from about the role playing during sex, meaning a person who takes care of an individual's needs. i'm guessing that's where the term "Sugar Daddy" came about as well.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
wow I guess I'm really in the minority here....well I dunno why, but I friggin love being called Daddy in bed. (am a gay man). I guess I have no deep explanation of it....just know I didnt always feel that way, it's only been in the past 5 yrs or so (has to do with age?) and mainly when I'm with a younger guy. it just makes me feel super-hot, masculine, and in control. It's sure not literally any kind of incestuous thing ..... Just "daddy" in a generic sense as it's used by the gay community (older, dominant guy).

it's great to have a gay man's perspective on this!! it also brings me to a new question that i've been pondering: is the "Daddy" term used differently or the same from the hetero community than the gay community?

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fuck me, big daddy. Do you like my hair in pigtails, daddy? What about my shoes? I put on mommy's shoes, they're too big for me. I raided mommy's makeup, too. I love my new red lipstick, papa! :biggrin1:

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Why do men always insist that women (and I guess some gay men as well) call them "Daddy" in bed? I think I'm the only person who doesn't find the whole "Daddy" name-calling to be a turn on. In fact, I personally feel it's absolutely disgusting! Maybe most men are not aware of this, but half of all grown women still call their fathers by Daddy. The reasoning is simple: we're always going to be Daddy's little girl. In my opinion, I don't think associating the name you call your father and your lover should not be intertwined. So men, spill the beans... I want honest answers. Why do you guys get so turned on by being called "Daddy" in bed?

Fortunately it's never happened to me. I think I'd have to ask my partner *not* to do that.

I agree. I'm pretty open, but anything involving kids -- even in fantasy -- is out of bounds to me.

So it is / would be a total turnoff.

I've definitely said things like "attagirl" or "good girl". But never wanted or had "daddy" come up, fortunately.

Remoes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I love it when my girlfriend calls me daddy. She loves to. She really gets into it. She's 22 and she looks really young. I love when she wears pigtails too. I have wondered whether this makes me a pedophile or not... but I gotta say, I just don't find kids attractive. I think its just the whole taboo of it and how kinky it is, its such a god damned turn on.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never heard of anyone doing this seriously. I've always thought it was in jest, like "who's your daddy, bitch" followed by an ass-slap. I can't imagine any guy really enjoys being called that when he's fucking his woman. Some people watch too much tv.

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
not only has it happened recently, but it's happened a lot in my dating history. but i always express how i feel about saying "Daddy" in bed, and the guys generally don't get mad about it.

Ive never requested it every lad i know hasnt requested it.

Since you keep getting men who do it, you must actually like that type of man

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Ive never requested it every lad i know hasnt requested it.

Since you keep getting men who do it, you must actually like that type of man

my father is the last thing i need to be reminded of while i'm having sex. just because i've come across men who get turned on by the "daddy" label, doesn't justify that it's a pattern or something that i look for.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought the term daddy was prison slang for an alpha straight guy (on the outside) but was top only when inside.

Likewise a submissive guy, or the one being fucked was a bitch.

Hence you have daddys their bitches. ie Who's your daddy and who's my bitch.

I think the term has more to do with dominance and status than someone being a peado.

I could be wrong.

This sounds right to me too. It's a power thing for some guys, and I imagine reversely for some women. Sometimes my g/f calls me "big boy". It could be referring to the size of my penis but she also uses it as a form of affection.